Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hydrogen Blackpill: Female Sexual Preferences are Not Culturally Amenable. Manlets Don't Enter!

• Thread starter Deleted member 35725
  • Start date
Deleted member 35725

Deleted member 35725

mogged by reality
-
A common redpiller :redpill: notion is that, "Foids blindly follow media brainwashing. Their sexual preferences in men are determined by the popular culture they live in." For a long time, I've considered that idea to be more or less valid, although I had my suspicions. Well, it has finally occurred to me that this is arrant nonsense. Female preferences are not determined by the entertainment industry; female preferences are not malleable, but innate, intrinsic, immutable.

How do I know? The answer is incredibly simple, in fact.

The delusional copers always tell us, "Look at all the short celebrities who swim in pussy. If they can do it, so can you." And you know, the list of manlet celebrities is not very short, if you pardon the pun. There are in fact many short and shorter-than-average celebs. When foids watch the television, they often come across good-looking manlets on the screen. Many short men are popular. There is no dearth -- or should I say, no shortage -- of examples. If you otherwise look good and are talented, you can be a famous celebrity, even if you are a manlet.

So why is this a suicide-inducing, brutal blackpill?

Because, here is the thing: despite the cultural popularity of some manlet celebrities; despite the fact that good-looking manlets often appear on your screen; despite the mass exposure foids have to successful, popular, talented, charming manlets - they still innately prefer tallfags. Look at their TikToks. Look who they buzz around like flies over shit. Look whom they give IOIs. Look who excites them. Look whom they evidently prefer. Look whom they chase, desire, crave. Look who instantly wets their snatches. And, conversely, look whom they despise. Look whom they mock. Look whom they constantly, incessantly, ruthlessly humiliate. Look who automatically dries their pussies like the Sahara Desert. In real life, the situation could not be more clear-cut open-and-shut.

In other words, foids are not being programmed to dislike short men. Quite the opposite: photogenic short men are allowed on the screen. Photogenic short men are not discriminated against in popular culture. Photogenic manlets are allowed exposure to millions and millions of foids. AND YET, FOIDS DO NOT POSITIVELY RESPOND TO ANY OF THAT. They still, after all the exposure to charming manlets, absolutely prefer dull tallfags.

What all this means?

It means that it's over.

Women cannot be culturally programmed to be sexually attracted to manlets. No matter how many beautiful, charismatic, "alpha" manlets you show on the screen - foids will not ever take the bait. Their sexual preferences are not, contrary to redpiller :redpill: propaganda, amenable. They are inborn and innate, determined by nature and natural selection. It's in the nature of foids to prefer taller men, and cultural messaging -- so I now realize -- will never change that whatsoever. Evolutionarily, foids are made to desire tall and taller-than-average men, and no amount of "Look how sexy 5'7 Tom Cruise is!" will ever change that. They will always sexually prefer tall men, no matter what culture tells them to sexually prefer. Their sexual preferences are not amenable to cultural trends.

This is a hydrogen-tier blackpill. It means that as manlets, our situation is hopeless. Even if we entirely remove tallfags from the entertainment industry, and exclusively show manlets on the screen, foids' sexual preference towards tall men will not change. As long as tall men exist, foids will prefer them. There is nothing we can do about it, short (heh) of eliminating tallfags from existence. We cannot brainwash foids to desire us, ever. We cannot overcome or cheat nature. We cannot pull any trick to convince foids to sexually desire us. They already see plenty of short celebrities, top-notch manlet superstars - and it has no effect whatsoever on their real-life sexual preferences. They will never, ever be attracted to us, no matter what culture tells them about the issue, no matter who is presented to them by the entertainment industry as sexually attractive. The heightpill, which is the most painful blackpill, will not disappear through cultural interference. Foids' preference towards tallfags is biologically immutable. It is rooted in millions of years of natural selection that no "cultural trend" will ever successfully upend. Foids will always naturally be into tall men, and will never be into us.

It's over and it never began.

I wish to just fucking devour a woman, destroy it, kill that fucking whore. Too bad its illegal so I can only do this in Minecraft.

bones are every fucking thing that matters on the earth, giga over. why does the length of someone’s torso and legs really matter so much to them

Too long
Too Drunk
Ddnt read
Tbhngldedsrs
:feelsjuice:

bones are every fucking thing that matters on the earth, giga over. why does the length of someone’s torso and legs really matter so much to them
In the ancestral environment of humans, tall and broad-shouldered men would be genetically more valuable than short framelets, due to natural selection, intra-sexual competition, and eventually and consequently, mate selection; today, we carry that heritage, even though it is no longer very relevant to our lives.

Number of hydrogen atoms in the universe IQ

In the ancestral environment of humans, tall and broad-shouldered men would be genetically more valuable than short framelets, due to natural selection, intra-sexual competition, and eventually and consequently, mate selection; today, we carry that heritage, even though it is no longer very relevant to our lives.
Brutal when you realise effeminate men are a byproduct of modern urban society and without it they’d be dead in no time compared to masculine chads. explains why so many tiktok zoomer women love prettyboys

Artificial preselection does exists, works, and out of it shortcels might ascend (especially in the past), however, take the same guys add a few centimeters to their height, then, to women, natural preselection is a assumed by the guys' bones alone.

It only matter to a small degree. Biology matters much more though.

water is wet
bones are everything that matters on the earth, giga over. why does the length of someone’s torso and legs really matter so much to them

OP needs to be in Must-Reads and pins, tbh, he consistently nails it on the head :feelsokman:

Women being attracted to taller men is biological and genetic, it has nothing to do with "culture and environment" crap

We lost the genetic lottery :cryfeels:

Female preferences are not determined by the entertainment industry; female preferences are not malleable, but innate, intrinsic, immutable.
High IQ. The entertainment industry merely caters to biology, the same way a junk food company makes lizard-brain food.

A common redpiller :redpill: notion is that, "Foids blindly follow media brainwashing. Their sexual preferences in men are determined by the popular culture they live in." For a long time, I've considered that idea to be more or less valid, although I had my suspicions. Well, it has finally occurred to me that this is arrant nonsense. Female preferences are not determined by the entertainment industry; female preferences are not malleable, but innate, intrinsic, immutable.

The delusional copers always tell us, "Look at all the short celebrities who swim in pussy. If they can do it, so can you." And you know, the list of manlet celebrities is not very short, if you pardon the pun. There are in fact many short and shorter-than-average celebs. When foids watch the television, they often come across good-looking manlets on the screen. Many short men are popular. There is no dearth -- or should I say, no shortage -- of examples. If you otherwise look good and are talented, you can be a famous celebrity, even if you are a manlet.

Because, here is the thing: despite the cultural popularity of some manlet celebrities; despite the fact that good-looking manlets often appear on your screen; despite the mass exposure foids have to successful, popular, talented, charming manlets - they still innately prefer tallfags. Look at their TikToks. Look who they buzz around like flies over shit. Look whom they give IOIs. Look who excites them. Look whom they evidently prefer. Look whom they chase, desire, crave. Look who instantly wets their snatches. And, conversely, look whom they despise. Look whom they mock. Look whom they constantly, incessantly, ruthlessly humiliate. Look who automatically dries their pussies like the Sahara Desert. In real life, the situation could not be more clear-cut open-and-shut.

In other words, foids are not being programmed to dislike short men. Quite the opposite: photogenic short men are allowed on the screen. Photogenic short men are not discriminated against in popular culture. Photogenic manlets are allowed exposure to millions and millions of foids. AND YET, FOIDS DO NOT POSITIVELY RESPOND TO ANY OF THAT. They still, after all the exposure to charming manlets, absolutely prefer dull tallfags.

What all this means?

It means that it's over.

Women cannot be culturally programmed to be sexually attracted to manlets. No matter how many beautiful, charismatic, "alpha" manlets you show on the screen - foids will not ever take the bait. Their sexual preferences are not, contrary to redpiller :redpill: propaganda, amenable. They are inborn and innate, determined by nature and natural selection. It's in the nature of foids to prefer taller men, and cultural messaging -- so I now realize -- will never change that whatsoever. Evolutionarily, foids are made to desire tall and taller-than-average men, and no amount of "Look how sexy 5'7 Tom Cruise is!" will ever change that. They will always sexually prefer tall men, no matter what culture tells them to sexually prefer. Their sexual preferences are not amenable to cultural trends.

This is a hydrogen-tier blackpill. It means that as manlets, our situation is hopeless. Even if we entirely remove tallfags from the entertainment industry, and exclusively show manlets on the screen, foids' sexual preference towards tall men will not change. As long as tall men exist, foids will prefer them. There is nothing we can do about it, short (heh) of eliminating tallfags from existence. We cannot brainwash foids to desire us, ever. We cannot overcome or cheat nature. We cannot pull any trick to convince foids to sexually desire us. They already see plenty of short celebrities, top-notch manlet superstars - and it has no effect whatsoever on their real-life sexual preferences. They will never, ever be attracted to us, no matter what culture tells them about the issue, no matter who is presented to them by the entertainment industry as sexually attractive. The heightpill, which is the most painful blackpill, will not disappear through cultural interference. Foids' preference towards tallfags is biologically immutable. It is rooted in millions of years of natural selection that no "cultural trend" will ever successfully upend. Foids will always naturally be into tall men, and will never be into us.

It's over and it never b

What all this means?

It means that it's over.

It's over and it never began.
LOL GET MOGGED NIGGR:feelsdevil: