Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why gypsys love stealing that much? Never understand their behaviour

how tf they got to europe and west asia ?

there's a reason they are hated everywhere they go

They are no different to Niggers

They're teached by their family eversince they're kids since kids usually go away with a slap on the wrist. I've seen gypsies steal from actual graves once

t. romanian, got way too much experience with gypsies.
look at the comments of the last video. hate indians hate gypsys

gypsys are worse. bob marley style wouldnt hurt you because rastafaria and love. but gypsys are all the same

They're like niggers

They wanna be niggers so bad

Game theory: what if gypsys are actually just niggers in disguise?

Game theory: what if gypsys are actually just niggers in disguise?
no, blacks are not like them. black are other race. they love violence but they often friendly (bob marley style).

everybody that say they like blacks they have no glue about races. blacks never behave like gypsys. just watch the video and show me a similar behaviour in black communities.

Europe should send all niggers and gypsys into an island so they can steal from each other for all eternity.

Europe should send all niggers and gypsys into an island so they can steal from each other for all eternity.
I hope that the black would win a gang fight. I like black more than gypsys. Black are violent but they often have clear goals and thoughts. Never trust a gypsys. Even in the comments gypsys say that their behaviour are dirty as fuck

the black man want to show how peaceful they live but even gypsys in the comments said that he fail and the stereotypes of them were reinforced

if a bob marley talk about love and rastafari I believe that he live with his whole hard this lifestyle. he never closed his car because he trust his black brothers. If you dont close a car near a gypsy he would steal it faster as you can look

no clue about world. watch the video. even blacks hate them. he tried to portray them as good people but even this one with true braincells try everytime to steal something from him

I watch the video and I come to the conclusion that I hate gypsys and like more blacks.