Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why groping is ok

• Thread starter basementLDARcel
  • Start date
B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-
Grabbing the breasts and ass of a woman is ok. Even if one feels sexual gratification from the act this is none of the gropped females business. TSA agents, security gaurds, policemen, Chads are all allowed to grope females. Therefore the act of groping is fine. If we are being intellectually honest here we would conclude that the act is fine regardless of who does it. Again feeling sexual gratification for gropping a female is none of the females business. The intent should not matter only the action. Consent is irrelevant here as its ok for a policeman to grope them without consent.

Another thing I may add is it doesnt matter what you grope them with. A finger and penis are the same thing. If you rub your dick on a female its the same as putting your hand on her which I have explained is fine. It is also not a crime to sneeze in peoples direction. If its not wrong to put your bodily fluids on them or grope them, then cumming on females while grabbing them is fine.

Grabbing and cuming on females is perfectly fine if we are being logically consistent here even if they don't consent.

Last edited:
I've never touched any breast or ass, have you OP?

This summer, you should gropemaxx

I highly agree OP. Groping is just mere physical contact which is absolutely no big deal, and females make it into a big deal. Females just love to complain about anything they can.

Plenty of foids do it to men without any precautions, so why should it be bad if I grabbed some foids ass

I highly agree OP. Groping is just mere physical contact which is absolutely no big deal, and females make it into a big deal. Females just love to complain about anything they can.
No no no, you don't understand. It's only bad when ugly incel does it. When Chad or Tyrone do it they're just playfully flirting.

Freshman year of college, my friends and I were sitting in the dorms talking about big tits. I said, "I don't know, I've never felt a (foid's) tits before". And one of my friends gave me a very confused look, and asked me, "You've never felt a titty?".

I started lying about my sexual experience after that. :feelsokman:

yes, I don't understand what trauma a foid experience for being validated by a male, violence is always bad but this is just touching

anyway I've never done this and never will

No no no, you don't understand. It's only bad when ugly incel does it. When Chad or Tyrone do it they're just playfully flirting.
If it only matters who does it then its not a crime
Freshman year of college, my friends and I were sitting in the dorms talking about big tits. I said, "I don't know, I've never felt a (foid's) tits before". And one of my friends gave me a very confused look, and asked me, "You've never felt a titty?".

Its best to lie in these situations to prevent yourself from being bullied
yes, I don't understand what trauma a foid experience for being validated by a male, violence is always bad but this is just touching
Exactly there is nothing wrong with it

also this, a thing can't be illegal just for a part of the population, it's a logical fallacy

Lying about sexual experiences as an incel around normies is a must.

Grabbing the breasts and ass of a woman is ok. Even if one feels sexual gratification from the act this is none of the gropped females business. TSA agents, security gaurds, policemen, Chads are all allowed to grope females. Therefore the act of groping is fine. If we are being intellectually honest here we would conclude that the act is fine regardless of who does it. Again feeling sexual gratification for gropping a female is none of the females business. The intent should not matter only the action. Consent is irrelevant here as its ok for a policeman to grope them without consent.

Another thing I may add is it doesnt matter what you grope them with. A finger and penis are the same thing. If you rub your dick on a female its the same as putting your hand on her which I have explained is fine. It is also not a crime to sneeze in peoples direction. If its not wrong to put your bodily fluids on them or grope them, then cumming on females while grabbing them is fine.

Grabbing and cuming on females is perfectly fine if we are being logically consistent here even if they don't consent.
Technically groping/rape is just atoms coming into contact with each other, so there is nothing wrong with it:feelskek:

JFL touch some grass OP :feelswhat:

Most foids dress like whores, so they deserve it.