Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why go on if nothing is going to change in your life?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Sometimes I don't understand why I still do things in life. Everything feels so useless when I am constantly LDARing and the worst thing is that I can't do anything else than LDARing. I am way too low IQ and I have practically given up on school. I have no friends and the only family I see is my parents and my little brother.

If I can't do school right then what am I even doing with my life? I don't have halo effect to bail me out and my parents are getting annoyed of me LDARing off of their money. I tried to get into some hobbies like playing the piano to cope but it seems like I'll never be good at that either. It looks like I will never be good at anything and it makes me so incredibly depressed.

I am not saying I am 100% going to rope but it feels like everything in my life is going to lead to me killing myself. It's like I don't see any other outcome when I look into the future. If I was just born more attractive or atleast more high IQ I could've made something of my life. I get jealous when my fellow brocels are talking about how they are in college because I have absolutely nothing going for myself and feel like I never will.

i understand you

Honestly, you guys are way too young to be throwing in the towel.
At the very least it's good that you figured this out this early in your life - you have time to try and fix it.

We go on because we are to scared to end it.

At the very least it's good that you figured this out this early in your life - you have time to try and fix it.
I don't know were to begin... I am incredibly lost in life. :cryfeels:

For me the reason to not rope just yet is religion. To be 100% honest, it's the fear of going to hell. And maybe a tiny part is a survival instinct, but that I have defeated almost completely.

For me the reason to not rope just yet is religion. To be 100% honest, it's the fear of going to hell. And maybe a tiny part is a survival instinct, but that I have defeated almost completely.
If you gave me a gun and a bottle of vodka I'd be dead by the end of the night. Unfortunately I am a europoor

I don't know were to begin... I am incredibly lost in life. :cryfeels:
Sorry for the unsolicited "advice" (lmao like anyone on this site is in a position to give advice).
If I had another chance and was still in school I'd start by forcefully socializing and joining classes/clubs. Go to classes you hate just to make friends, like drawing or music. (That's what I do.)
I started doing this only recently as an oldcel and sure a lot of people don't respond well to me, but I've made at least a few acquaintances that say hi to me on the street. At least that makes me feel less subhuman and like I'm a part of society.
Oh, and go to the gym, that's not a meme, people really treat you better if they see you have some muscle on you. And your brain will be happier on a base level.
I wish I could turn back time and try again. :cryfeels:

And how old are you? I'm 25 and my life cannot just simply be "fixed". People react negatively/ or purposely avoid me because of my face. Shall I get a face transplant? What do you suggest oh wise one

And how old are you? I'm 25 and my life cannot just simply be "fixed". People react negatively/ or purposely avoid me because of my face. Shall I get a face transplant? What do you suggest oh wise one
No need for the snark. I never said stuff could be "fixed" for sure, but guys posting on this forum who are still in school are calling it quits too early. At the very least they can use their remaining school time to make irl friends.
As for you, even people with tumors on their face have some irl friends. Obviously nobody will reach out to people like us, but what we can do however is simply go to any open events we can find - shit you find on fb or meetup. That's what I started doing.
Also, I'm 30+.

Despite of being an incel, I have an optimistic look on life, now that I made peace with never getting pussy. In 10 years the copes have probably improved tremendously, and cheap Robot gfs and hookers will be available to cels. Drugs will probably be legalized as well. There might even be an incel uprising, who knows, the West is collapsing fast. I look forward to more wars so normies get killed off.

Maybe I'm self-deluding to have an excuse to not to rope, idk. I'm too pussy to rope anyway + family would be sad.

No need for the snark. I never said stuff could be "fixed" for sure, but guys posting on this forum who are still in school are calling it quits too early. At the very least they can use their remaining school time to make irl friends.
As for you, even people with tumors on their face have some irl friends. Obviously nobody will reach out to people like us, but what we can do however is simply go to any open events we can find - shit you find on fb or meetup. That's what I started doing.
Also, I'm 30+.
I see