Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why gays hate incels

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
It's just Dunning-Kreuger shit. Being gay is easy and natural for them. They can look at a man, perhaps most men even. feel attracted to an man's asshole :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:, see it's inherent worth, and it's so natural and obvious a feeling for them that they think men who aren't attracted to other men are literally stupid. They think incels are wrong in the head, the way their Conservacuck parents think they are wrong in the head.- stupid for not choosing the easiest path in life. Gay sex is easy to come by, and the gay lifestyle gives them great joy because they can plunder or be plundered anytime they want at the drop of a dime.

They are too stupid to comprehend their own hypocrisy as to why BEING ATTRACTED TO PRIME VAG isn't a choice. I think the ability for an incel to empathize is extremely underrated and misunderstood, because for us, we can easily feel the disgust a woman feels inherently for most men. Far more than the average normie. We are inherently disgusted and ashamed to go outside due to the hyperawareness of our low status. And that high neuroticism and inhibition, in a behavioral sense, only makes us more repulsive than how we already look.

Last edited:
glad they get std, die often from it and hate crimes(in gta 6 leaks)

being a fag is the worst thing ever

glad they get std, die often from it and hate crimes(in gta 6 leaks)

being a fag is the worst thing ever
they want to groom and fix fakecel teens, in the way Stacey wants to fix a darktriad Chad

It's just Dunning-Kreuger shit. Being gay is easy and natural for them. They can look at a man, perhaps most men even. feel attracted to an man's asshole :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:, see it's inherent worth, and it's so natural and obvious a feeling for them that they think men who aren't attracted to other men are literally stupid. They think incels are wrong in the head, the way their Conservacuck parents think they are wrong in the head.- stupid for not choosing the easiest path in life. Gay sex is easy to come by, and the gay lifestyle gives them great joy because they can plunder or be plundered anytime they want at the drop of a dime.

They are too stupid to comprehend their own hypocrisy as to why BEING ATTRACTED TO PRIME VAG isn't a choice.
Gays cannot be incel one quarter of gay men literally had their asses stretched by 1000 different dicks!!!

feel attracted to an man's asshole
I expect a lot of them aren't and it's just a hole to fuck, like how you have a lot of men disgusted by the appearance of vaginas (won't do cunnilingus) but will fuck them

prob just the fags who do shit like analingus actually are attracted to them

they want to groom and fix fakecel teens, in the way Stacey wants to fix a darktriad Chad
difference is poor incel will have his anus ruptured by a big faggoty care bear, according to stats apparently they are more hung than straight dudes on avg.

at least chad enjoys prime high deluxe supreme stacy pusi to coom into.

Gays cannot be incel one quarter of gay men literally had their asses stretched by 1000 different dicks!!!
gay inceldom is more laughable than the idea of a femcel.

I'm gonna try a Tinder experiment as a gay dude, and see how that pans out.
I would imagine you would get a lot of low value dick slung at you, but no gay Chads. Which is worse than most women, but far more follow through at least, because men are pretty straightfoward.

Being gay is easy and natural for them.

wrong

no such thing as a homosexual
only degenerate men that can't get pussy so they get fucked by other more degenerate men

foids of course are all innately bisexual and lesbians are just chadsexual

I mostly just hate them because of how much it's been used to insult me for not looking masculine enough. People saying I oughta be or assuming because I can't get a girl. It fucks your head up hearing that and being reminded you're inferior. I also hate the political movement but that's an aside.

Nah. They hate incels for not fucking them!

Butt yeah they just see other dudes as potential fuck buddies and are not picky. They are like dogs that hump everything! No discernment, no dignity, just mindless lust.

They hate us for having dignity and self respect!

who cares what worthless sexual retards think? homosexuality is sexual down syndrome. its among the most shameful and disgusting defects a person can have.

she dosen't want to fix him being dark traid makes him even hotter to her.

They don't hate incels, they want to fuck us and are offended we reject them :lul:

i wish OP rubbed my back. i can't breed, i want girlfriend

Homosexuality is the same as eating rotten food full of dirt, dog's piss and worms. Total filth and disgrace.

I mostly just hate them because of how much it's been used to insult me for not looking masculine enough. People saying I oughta be or assuming because I can't get a girl. It fucks your head up hearing that and being reminded you're inferior. I also hate the political movement but that's an aside.
I had the same issue but I solved it growing a beard. I look a lot more masculine (even if it's an incel beard with bald spots and holes, it just works).

Faggots are primarily soy, that is why they hate incels. I remember some faggots on r/incels supporting incels though because they also hate foids.

At least god hates them and gives them monkey pox and AIDS