Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why Gavin Newsom would automatically win if he ran against Trump

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
It doesn't matter that newsom legalized homosexual pedophilia or that he's turned Californian cities into dystopian shitholes. All that matters is that he's tall and attractive. The guy is an open sociopath who laughs about hobos shitting and overdosing on the streets and he still wins. All that matters is that he's a tall attractive white guy.

If he runs against Trump he's going to automatically win because of this even without any cheating. Politics has always been about mogging
View: https://youtu.be/Inx7WgtQ4Pk?si=nJQTYjMqTszp86e7

Trump himself got in by insulting the height and appearance of other politicians and people cheered him on. This is just how human nature works. Politics are no more than glorified highschool popularity contests. Everything comes down to bones.

Trump has those cool pictures though. Normies love that shit. Never seen Newsome before, but from that picture he looks old and wrinkly too.

Trump has those cool pictures though. Normies love that shit. Never seen Newsome before, but from that picture he looks old and wrinkly too.
He's better looking and younger.

Newsom April 2024 cropped

I'm pretty sure he only ever got in because of his looks and height

Vara Gavin Newsom 2018

Ah, he does look pretty chad here. Still, no way the Dems win after flopping around so much, they're in complete disarray. Especially if Newsome and Kamala Harris fight each other.
Well, they'll always cheat if they have no chance. I'm pretty sure they were about to take Biden out if he didn't withdraw if you catch my drift so they'll probably threaten harris too if she doesn't listen to them.

Trump already has too high political market value. Doubt anyone can beat him

Trump already has too high political market value. Doubt anyone can beat him
Don't doubt the simplicity and predictability of human nature.

Don't doubt the simplicity and predictability of human nature.
Most people seem to like trump except for a few unhinged cuckitors.

Although the voting system in america means nothing really

I may voice my thoughts on Harris v Trump or Newsom v Trump in a thread later