Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Why foids think it is okay to kill a foetus unborn child.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
Foids are continuosly having discharges since childhood. they play with it, let it sit in their panty, smell it, use it as a facemask. They are desensitised to the bodily discharge. They dont see the foetus as a possible child, it just another discharge.
I cant believe how I sat right behind foid during some classes and they be leaking right in my FACE.
Foids were not allowed inside any religious institution for the very reason that they are unclean, and randomly leak . Imagine you are praying and suddenly you see this on the floor.
Foids be leaking while teaching at school. They be leaking and feeding pills in hospitals. They be leaking and also serving at mcdonalds. Foids are a health hazard.
Foids are allowed to fly planes, imagine she in a dogfight and she leaks , it will distract her and it will be over for the hole. A win for the enemy.
If I didnt have the sexual urges aka instinct to reproduce I wouldve never wanted to do anything with these parasitic creatures.

I had to stop myself from puking.
Throw Up Season 2 GIF by Amazon Prime Video

An alien looking discharge with web like pattern.

Foid discharged a whole flesh.

Foids using period blood as facemask to retain youth

Imagine you are licking a vagina and this massive piece of goo leaks , it would be nightmarefuel.
There was this meme posted where 4chan user drank tea mixed with menstural discharge.
Foids are revolting creature. Men dont leak intestine out of their dicks. We can control when to coom.
@Retardfuel

Last edited:
I regret clicking on this thread

I think it's time for me to go to bed.

Because they are evil. It's as simple as that.

I live on a farm, fish, so im used to flesh and guts but this is pure disgust

This is atrocious! But eye-opening

That don't look like no fetus.

There's a special place in hell for people like that.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: first image was so gross i had to clear my photographic memory buffer because it made me gag jfl

Foids are continuosly having discharges since childhood. they play with it, let it sit in their panty, smell it, use it as a facemask. They are desensitised to the bodily discharge. They dont see the foetus as a possible child, it just another discharge.
I cant believe how I sat right behind foid during some classes and they be leaking right in my FACE.
Foids were not allowed inside any religious institution for the very reason that they are unclean, and randomly leak . Imagine you are praying and suddenly you see this on the floor.
Foids be leaking while teaching at school. They be leaking and feeding pills in hospitals. They be leaking and also serving at mcdonalds. Foids are a health hazard.
Foids are allowed to fly planes, imagine she in a dogfight and she leaks , it will distract her and it will be over for the hole. A win for the enemy.
If I didnt have the sexual urges aka instinct to reproduce I wouldve never wanted to do anything with these parasitic creatures.
View attachment 957850

View attachment 957852
View attachment 957859
View attachment 957860
View attachment 957861
View attachment 957862
Imagine you are licking a vagina and this massive piece of goo leaks , it would be nightmarefuel.
There was this meme posted where 4chan user drank tea mixed with menstural discharge.
Foids are revolting creature. Men dont leak intestine out of their dicks. We can control when to coom.
@Retardfuel
Evil creatures.
I WANT TO MURDER THEM.
:)

Honestly the REAL problem is that most men think it's ok to kill children.

Fucking disgusting p.o.s. excuses for humans. :feelspuke:

Femoids can never get near God.

Im far right conservative but I support abortion ngl My mom had one before me But I was just the unlucky sperm she decides to keep to live a shit life. If I think my mom having a abortion Would have saved me from this life I wish she would have done it. but More males should be aborted Cause there is less women on earth and definitely not enough for incels.

HEALTHY HOOHA!!!

@tehgymcel420
Fesikh makeup sales

How did I get here
c37.gif

fuck you i was eating and this made me spit my food out

View attachment 957850

View attachment 957852
View attachment 957859
View attachment 957860
View attachment 957861
View attachment 957862
@Retardfuel
Gross shitskin female. Why'd you black out her name?

That's some satanic shit right there with the period blood facemask

Got traumatized as a gray :feelswhat:

View attachment 957862
Putting blood on your face alone is gross enough, but period blood is not normal blood. It’s dead cells. Let’s be real, periods are biological waste, they are dirt and there’s nothing empowering about it.

Imagine men smeared coom on their faces. Gay! You shout, but at least fresh coom contains living sperm cells. You could even swallow coom (ha, gay again!), but you wouldn’t get sick from it and even get nutrients from it. If you swallowed period blood, you would get very, very sick.