Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why foids have such high standards

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
My thesis is that foids are so used to fucking high-tier billionaire Jewish chads that, combined with their hypergamous nature, makes it difficult for them to settle for anything less. Kinda like a Richfag who is so used to eating steak, he cannot swallow regular peasant fare even if his life depended on it. I realized that many 2-D copers have lost their attraction to real foids almost completely after years of fapping to hentai, because anime foids are a representation of peak femineity, their brains have gotten used to fucking (Their brains are tricked into thinking it was real sex, like how fapping is useless physically but improves your mental state by fulfilling the masculine male urge to reproduce) fapping to gigastacies and have lost attraction to the average woman.

They’re not ‘high standards’, they’re immature and delusional. Calling them ‘high standards’ is foid worship.

This is because the physicality of a man says nothing about his utility, morality, ability to be a husband and a father to offspring. Females should understand that looking for particular physical traits that only a minority of men possess is futile because they’ll most likely end up alone, not fulfil their biological needs and cause birth rates to plummet, therefore, it is necessary that they comprise on their expectations and be realistic, but they can’t seem to do this because they’re immature.

Ideally, they should select men who satisfy physical desirability and functionality (utility, morality, etc). The functionality of a man should be more prioritised because it is important to select capable men for reproduction for a better future. But females would rather die alone and/or choose loser, thugmaxxed males who happen to have good looks.

This is why fathers choosing who their daughters should marry is based.

Last edited:
Ocean Waves Summer GIF
water

I blame simps and other braindead whores who keep telling them that they're the prize and "never settle for the bare minimum" and all that other retarded crap.

it’s immaturity and delusions.
Cause they have their Tinder DM´s flooded with guys who are well above 6ft Tall, with 100k disposable Cash.
They think thats ´average´ now.

I blame simps and other braindead whores who keep telling them that they're the prize
members here with shrines to ugly chinks and horsefaced foids. do you think average guy out there is better or worse than here?

members here with shrines to ugly chinks and horsefaced foids. do you think average guy out there is better or worse than here?
I think he's better.

Because clown world defend foids like innocent angels and calls them perfect, plus thinking they deserve tyrone or 7'5 chad while they'are 4'11 landwhales, jfl

They’re not high standards, it’s immaturity and delusions. Calling it high standards is foid worship
Very interesting take. This might be a black pill breakthrough. So instead of hypergamy it's immaturity, delusions and I'd like to add entitlement, arrogance and self-importance too. Why calling it high standards is foid worship though?

Very interesting take. This might be a black pill breakthrough. So instead of hypergamy it's immaturity, delusions and I'd like to add entitlement, arrogance and self-importance too. Why calling it high standards is foid worship though?
Because if you agree it’s immature then it’s not high standards, it’s just greedy and being unrealistic. Also because the physicality of a man says nothing about his utility, morality, ability to be a husband and a father to offspring.

its because of social media mainly instagram

They wear fakeup and constantly apply filters to their face. Not to mention the obscene amount of beta arbiters the average foid has. It all adds up to an inflated sense of self-worth and superficiality as it's based solely off of their deceptive looks. How can you base an honest personality off of frauded beauty?

Because if you agree it’s immature then it’s not high standards, it’s just greedy and being unrealistic. Also because the physicality of a man says nothing about his utility, morality, ability to be a husband and a father to offspring.
Very true and high IQ. This POV deserves a thread of its own.

They've simply been allowed to do as they want, media presents options as more abundant than reality & things they had to get with a man for are now provided in other ways.

You give a woman a few inches she'll say it's too small & want a horse cock.

Last edited: