Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why foids hate single men ?

arthur17

arthur17

Pessimist Philosophycel
I dont count the chads.

indication of bad genes. Bad genes = worse than a pedo according to toilet logic

indication of bad genes. Bad genes = worse than a pedo according to toilet logic
Maybe you are right.Thats the reality of nature.
I have seen that women are disgusted by men who were never in relationships

Because they think all single men are incels.

it is also a genetic indication of weakness

Because you might ask them out, their only use for these men is to keep the sewers flowing and lights on.

It’s a toxic femininity trait that’s always been ignored by scumciety, it’s shows that if you can’t get other foids it “directly” tells her that you are a losER.

It’s a halo effect and a negative feedback loop for single men.

I dont count the chads.
Foids hate weakness.

Also, foids want men that other foids want. They love the idea of a billionaire Chad with endless options choosing them over anyone else.

All women hate sub-5 men

Therefore all sub-5 men must be single.

Bad influence on her husband who might influenced by him being “free”.

There´s a reason why Whores often go after married men.
It signals to other women, that his genetics are wanted by another female (She finds him attractive enough, to procreate and carry his offspring).
Subconsciously, she knows his genetics are high quality and healthy.

Btw, If you are a woman and go after men who already have a significant other: You lack morals / values and stand for nothing.
Filthy whore, You´d be stoned to death in front of your village 500 years ago.
Unfortunately, adultery is embraced by todays society.

Foids are by nature jealous creatures

They see us as subhumans, and if you're more detatched and more apathetic they hate you more.

it all boils down to NT hatred for autistic men. Just google data on how many autistic men where bullied, are unemployed or commit suicide. Its MASSIVELY higher than the general population and you can't tell me that muhhh most autistic men are just bad people blablabla

they are scared that ugly men with shit genes going to rape and impregnate them with foids everything is all about sex and reproduction they are animals with no brain

indication of bad genes.
:yes:

Being perpetually single is an indicator of bad genetics, low social status and neurodivergence. This is why virginity is such a redflag for many women.

it all boils down to NT hatred for autistic men. Just google data on how many autistic men where bullied, are unemployed or commit suicide. Its MASSIVELY higher than the general population and you can't tell me that muhhh most autistic men are just bad people blablabla
The future is nigger. OH MY GOOOD SUPAH NTTT UTOPIA
Shoooots!

they are scared that ugly men with shit genes going to rape and impregnate them with foids everything is all about sex and reproduction they are animals with no brain
Yes the toilet hindbrain knows sub5 males have the ability to overpower and rape - law and order is a recent social construct
:yes:

Being perpetually single is an indicator of bad genetics, low social status and neurodivergence. This is why virginity is such a redflag for many women.
yes toilets are a hive mind, they lack independent thinking - a female will think “if other women don’t want him I shouldn’t either, there must be something wrong with him”. The saying is true: if you’ve met one female, you’ve met them all

Because a single man = no women want him. If no women want him, then why should she either?

Ofc women hate low value men.

They don't, they hate ugly men and being an ugly man correlates with being single.