Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why foids do this ?

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
I was in class today and happened to be socializing.

One girl I had not met since highschool talked to me because I was the only person she knew. When we were talking about stuffs and experiences we made, another one sitting on my right began to watch me. We kept our conversation going on with the other one, and tbh it was kinda boring and very formal and merely materialist stuffs related (work, rent is expensive, life is hard, time is time, etc.). :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

The other one kept looking at me intermittently, but never said anything. :feelsmega:

When we stopped the boring conversation, the one on the right kept going on with strange glances, but still she said nothing. And I also said nothing because these conversations are meaningless and I just wanted to be back to my LDAR cave drink some cheap whiskey asap. :feelsautistic:

Why are foids watching people for no reason like that ? Was she wanting me to initiate a conversation with her ? Why would she want to be entitled to a conversation that is astoundingly boring in the first place ? Or was it hate glance ? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

You're mad somebody casually looked at you a few times? And you talked to a foid? Stfu tbh

what a horrible experience that must have been ... nice humble-bragging

school is one big suicide fuel you just need to drop out or close your eyes and go through it

school is one big suicide fuel you just need to drop out or close your eyes and go through it

ER

she was probably wondering why another foid would talk to you

I hate when anybody does this, it’s weird and kinda unsettling.

was just talking with this chick and this other kept staring at me. fuck being incel sucks so much.

she was probably wondering why another foid would talk to you
You're mad somebody casually looked at you a few times? And you talked to a foid? Stfu tbh
I know the other foid has a bf anyway, I was just socializing to try to appear normal.
Foids will let you know with their glances that they think you're creeeeeeepy.
I know I'm awkward in public, even if I try to look normal tbh
I close my eyes for the moment, but one day I will consider suicide more seriously.

Last edited:
I do the same oftenly. It's just that when you have nothing better to do at the moment you start paying attention to other's talk.

say something to her next time or ask your friend why she is creepy and just stares at you