Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why Females Shouldn´t Be Cops #3

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Seriously again it feels like we live in a parallel universe because it´s such a clown world just see how small and petite these female cops are one of the robbers even pulls one of the cops out of the car GTA style and look at all the men coming to their aid including two male cops.

Males have 50% more upper body strengths than females but these foids still want to pretend they can take down a grown man twice their size.

The consolation here is that any female officers are more likely to be killed.

I thought nobody else actually watched this channel. Back to the point the standards for cops definitely needs to be reworked. They don’t have to be heavyweights with peak athleticism but these guys need to be prepared for a variety of situations both physically and mentally but you can’t do that when the average guy can just rip you out of a car with little to no effort

The consolation here is that any female officers are more likely to be killed.
They'd get their male officer killed.
Or they get others killed I have made two other threads with where you can clearly see that females can´t be cops not physically nor emotionally

I thought nobody else actually watched this channel. Back to the point the standards for cops definitely needs to be reworked. They don’t have to be heavyweights with peak athleticism but these guys need to be prepared for a variety of situations both physically and mentally but you can’t do that when the average guy can just rip you out of a car with little to no effort

Yeah it´s a great channel.

I actually also made a thread about this, about how female requirements are easier than males to become a police officer in Denmark especially when it comes to strenghts if you can only lift 50kg in benchpress as a male you flunk the strenthgs test but at the same test as a female you get top grade. I mean JFL at that! I am very petite myself and have around the same strengths as females so if I wanted to be a police officer I literally couldn´t do it just because of my gender because the tests are physically impossible to me because I have the same strengths so much for the oppressed gender.

I actually also made a thread about this, about how female requirements are easier than males to become a police officer in Denmark especially when it comes to strenghts if you can only lift 50kg in benchpress as a male you flunk the strenthgs test but at the same test as a female you get top grade. I mean JFL at that! I am very petite myself and have around the same strengths as females so if I wanted to be a police officer I literally couldn´t do it just because of my gender because the tests are physically impossible to me because I have the same strengths so much for the oppressed gender.
I agree all officers should meet or surpass one unified standard

Affirmative action jobs and they can do administrative jobs too. But anything involving strength with them is a joke and a risk for them, unless there's a gun involved, but a lot of cuck cops don't even use guns anymore.

That's british policewomen force at it's finest.

Yeah otherwise the requirements mean jack shit! Like you even have to be taller as a male so they lowered the height requirements for females because most females wouldn´t be able to live up to it, females literally live on turtorial mode where the world will just adjust to their needs.
Affirmative action jobs and they can do administrative jobs too. But anything involving strength with them is a joke and a risk for them, unless there's a gun involved, but a lot of cuck cops don't even use guns anymore.

That's british policewomen force at it's finest.
That´s just pathetic I really hope that cop and all the other female failure cops will quit their jobs after being faces with the hard reality that they aren´t equal to men when it comes to physical abilities and I am not just saying all this to hate on females as I already pointed out I am just as weak as them I am short and petite but I know my limits I know that I physically could never do such jobs because even young teenage guys would overpower me.

Last edited:
Yeah otherwise the requirements mean jack shit! Like you even have to be taller as a male so they lowered the height requirements for females because most females wouldn´t be able to live up to it, females literally live on turtorial mode where the world will just adjust to their needs.
It’s pretty ridiculous when you think about it. A 5’8 femal could make it in but a 5’8 male would be rejected and yet the male is more likely to be stronger and faster than her. Equality has yet to be established we just move from one end to another

It’s pretty ridiculous when you think about it. A 5’8 femal could make it in but a 5’8 male would be rejected and yet the male is more likely to be stronger and faster than her. Equality has yet to be established we just move from one end to another
Exactly! It´s a fucking joke it really is a woman´s world today, men are second class citizens.

Exactly! It´s a fucking joke it really is a woman´s world today, men are second class citizens.
It depends on the male. If you are and average of above average looking male you’re just a part of the thundering herd. The cruelty starts where the crippling flaws begin

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Good the the foid being thrown of the car.

Gigakek, you thought a whiteknight programmer fixing a foid's code for free was bad. This is next level shit.

females shouldn't have jobs in general except for stuff like kindergarten teachers

There is a reason we dont let foids fight wars. you can argue that we are giving females more combat roles but are they really that successful

Women shouldn't be in the workplace let alone be cops, caring, cleaning, cooking and cocksucking is all what they claim to be good at

Ignore that fag talking.

Agreed. Also same thing op said with the army here.

Last edited:

They sent in this woman as reinforcement. Does anybody think that she would be able to help restrain this 6’6” NFL defensive tackle?

Seriously again it feels like we live in a parallel universe because it´s such a clown world just see how small and petite these female cops are one of the robbers even pulls one of the cops out of the car GTA style and look at all the men coming to their aid including two male cops.

Males have 50% more upper body strengths than females but these foids still want to pretend they can take down a grown man twice their size.

Seeing them get raped is so much fun !!
It gets me hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back