Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why fair skinned pajeets are delusional

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

I want my pain to be inflicted on others
★★★★★
Why fair skinned pajeets are delusional. They think themselves as a ethinic European whites and blindly hates others Indians who are of dark/brown skin, consider them as Lower. In fact many of them consider that the real Ethinic European would accept them and consider them as fellow whites and many think that White Nationalist in the West supports them and consider them as White. These fair skinned pajeets don't understand that the White Nationalist in West are fighting for thier own ethinic determination and thier cause is not of skin color but of race and ethnicity. There are many other non European White skinned ethnicities which are trillion times fairer than white skinned pajeets whom the Whites Nationalist doesn't consider them European because they aren't, but still shamelessly pajeets think themselves as European, kanging on the achievement of White race as thier own by saying muh fellow Aryans and also hate brown/black skin people thinking that it will more acceptance from the real Europeans. They failed understand that White nationalist don't hate other ethnicities because of their skin color, they hate them who consider as the enemy of European race/White race irrespective of color. Many White nationalist have a good view of yellow skinned east Asian than the fair skinned Turks, Persians but these pajeets failed to understand it. I hope that White patriots would do a Christchurch like operations on these pathetic Pajeets
@DarkStar

All that I have to say is: I am an ethinic with light skin.

I also am afraid of niggers.

White women hate me.

The amount of mistreatment I've been subjected to by these kulin assholes in their high horses because of my Fitzpatrick 5 skin can't be summed up in mere words

kulin assholes
They are extremely hateful towards other non Kulin for now reason because of thier utter delusion, but in reality they are pajeets

Why fair skinned pajeets are delusional. They think themselves as a ethinic European whites and blindly hates others Indians who are of dark/brown skin, consider them as Lower. In fact many of them consider that the real Ethinic European would accept them and consider them as fellow whites and many think that White Nationalist in the West supports them and consider them as White. These fair skinned pajeets don't understand that the White Nationalist in West are fighting for thier own ethinic determination and thier cause is not of skin color but of race and ethnicity. There are many other non European White skinned ethnicities which are trillion times fairer than white skinned pajeets whom the Whites Nationalist doesn't consider them European because they aren't, but still shamelessly pajeets think themselves as European, kanging on the achievement of White race as thier own by saying muh fellow Aryans and also hate brown/black skin people thinking that it will more acceptance from the real Europeans. They failed understand that White nationalist don't hate other ethnicities because of their skin color, they hate them who consider as the enemy of European race/White race irrespective of color. Many White nationalist have a good view of yellow skinned east Asian than the fair skinned Turks, Persians but these pajeets failed to understand it. I hope that White patriots would do a Christchurch like operations on these pathetic Pajeets
@DarkStar

Average kurds whiter than any pajeets

They are extremely hateful towards other non Kulin for now reason because of thier utter delusion, but in reality they are pajeets
If they desisted from being absolute douchebags maybe it would've spared them from the whole "unfairness" of reservation

youre wrong. theyre white, north.

True bone structure is the most important thing, that and good undertones which curries generally lack.

Don't care about jeet problems.

Do not reply to jeet threads, put every jeet on ignore list, do not interact with jeets.

@DarkStar
I just want fuckh blow job from hot brown girl