Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why face is more important than height

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
While woman prefer taller men due to being more masculine it is impossible to get woman to like you while having ugly face. The big difference between these factors are that unlike short height subhuman face triggers uncanny walley effect. Best explained by now banned user Vermillion

If face mattered more than height, I would never know about this site:lul:

While woman prefer taller men due to being more masculine it is impossible to get woman to like you while having ugly face. The big difference between these factors are that unlike short height subhuman face triggers uncanny walley effect. Best explained by now banned user Vermillion
Facts ,retards still think height >face

FACT: There is nobody here that has a 10/10 face but is under 5'6".

(Also fact: there is nobody here that is over 6'2)

lean body mass >> Face

Women use manlets with good faces as beta orbiters that ascend when she's not getting enough attnetion from real Chads

FACT: There is nobody here that has a 10/10 face but is under 5'6".

(Also fact: there is nobody here that is over 6'2)
False, @Mentally lost cel and I think @Rhaast are taller. Although, @Rhaast has both face and height. Undeniable fakecel, normie.

False, @Mentally lost cel and I think @Rhaast are taller. Although, @Rhaast has both face and height. Undeniable fakecel, normie.
Rhaast has both yeah ,I am pretty ugly overall

Both matter. However here is the key differnece:

A 6'6 man with a 3/10 face is gonna get more pushy than a 5'6 man with a 9/10 face

Height > face

I have both and i say height> face.

Height>face I would say. A 6 ft 4 man who has an average looking face has a far better chance of ascending compared to a 5 ft 4 man who has a 10/10 face.

Height>face I would say. A 6 ft 4 man who has an average looking face has a far better chance of ascending compared to a 5 ft 4 man who has a 10/10 face.
not in south of Europe, definitely

I'm 6'4 and Im a fukcing incel, my face is 3/10... if at least 6/10 face and NT, I would get some

not in south of Europe, definitely

I'm 6'4 and Im a fukcing incel, my face is 3/10... if at least 6/10 face and NT, I would get some
If you're tall and you're face is under 4/10 You are still fucked.

Both matter. However here is the key differnece:

A 6'6 man with a 3/10 face is gonna get more pushy than a 5'6 man with a 9/10 face

Height > face
hahahahhahahahhahahaha:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: hahhahahahhahahahahahahhaha

maybe in your country, NOT in south of Europe, defintely. I'm 6'4 and 3/10 face and a fucking incel

In Spain if you are 5'6 and 9/10 you fuck with tons of stacies, I just know it, I saw tons and tons of 5'5-5'7 with AMAZING stacies

Height is everything tallfags are fakecels, if your tall you want everything to be handed to you on a plate but if you put in 1% of effort you wouldn't be here

hahahahhahahahhahahaha:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: hahhahahahhahahahahahahhaha

maybe in your country, NOT in south of Europe, defintely. I'm 6'4 and 3/10 face and a fucking incel

In Spain if you are 5'6 and 9/10 you fuck with tons of stacies, I just know it, I saw tons and tons of 5'5-5'7 with AMAZING stacies
Liar:smonk:

I find the entire height vs face debate pointless and it's only dividing the community in my opinion. In the current year, you need the whole package or you won't be able to compete with other guys at all. :feelsrope:

I find the entire height vs face debate pointless and it's only dividing the community in my opinion. In the current year, you need the whole package or you won't be able to compete with other guys at all. :feelsrope:
They're annoying, make threads like these weekly, truth is both are fucking important. You need good height and a good face, you can do if you have one of those. But if you have neither it's gonna be a shitty situation.

If you have good height and are white, just go to SEA. Volcel if not. You will ascend even if you are 3/10 face wise.

bad face = over
bad height = over
good height + bad face = over
good face + bad height = over
it's just over in general, there's always going to be chad with good height and good face to mog you in every possible way

This debate will never end. It’s always face first. Unless you’re a turbo manlet. Height is just extra smv points. There’s a lot of tall fags on here if height was important they wouldn’t be here in the first place.

5'3 160cm:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
This debate will never end. It’s always face first. Unless you’re a turbo manlet. Height is just extra smv points. There’s a lot of tall fags on here if height was important they wouldn’t be here in the first place.

If face mattered more than height, I would never know about this site:lul:
lol, you wanna say you cute or handsome and just height fucked you over? lol, have a hard time believing that

Last edited:
you never see that in the real world, parties, etc. Its so obvious all of you stayed in your room all your lives. Plenty of horse faced motherfuckers that are completelly ignored by the opposite sex. Its always the handsome and cute ones that talk to people and girls, that are the center of attention, even if they are on the shorter side

Last edited:

Ur stupid and retarded

I have both and height>face

having height would make me happier if I could choose between

Insta:banhammer: them
The second coming of George Carlin over here.

Fantastic joke m8, I r8 8/8.

Fakecels don't get banned here. At least, anyone who is protected.

Well, what's turbo manlet? Whatever it is, you're putting a floor (minimum threshold) on height, which makes that the important of the two by default. Your turbo manlet minimum height (whatever you define the cutoff to be) is going be different than the minimum height set by foids. And there's no negotiating that.

The fact that one attribute has an explicit and measurable minimum requirement means that it's the more important one. You always hear about holes saying how men need to be 6', but you never see any of them saying you need to look like such and such celebrity/actor.

Height is universal, and it's king.

Even though women are a meme gender they probably still have some variety in what they find attractive. Yes, all women prefer tall handsome men but there are women who would rather have a man who is 6'3 than a movie star looking 5'7 guy.

Even though women are a meme gender they probably still have some variety in what they find attractive. Yes, all women prefer tall handsome men but there are women who would rather have a man who is 6'3 than a movie star looking 5'7 guy.
Tom cruise