Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why exactly is femdom banned from this site?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40170
  • Start date
Deleted member 40170

Deleted member 40170

Banned
-
"Degenerate" seems vague. This forum talks about things that some would consider "degenerate" (masturbation, rape, fornicating, anal, etc.)

Femdom is just a form of sexual roleplay, but it is still straight since it involves a man and a woman. So why isn't it allowed?

I think it falls under the "no foid worship" rule.

Enjoy your permaban cunt

how is it worship? men want to have sex with women, and sometimes that includes roleplaying, this is just another form of roleplaying
Calling this fantasy "roleplaying" is a cope. It is very likely that you simp for women irl too if you are into femdom

Calling this fantasy "roleplaying" is a cope. It is very likely that you simp for women irl too if you are into femdom
any stats to back that claim up?

any stats to back that claim up?
Oh yes, I'm sure researchers are hard at work to survey the entire male population to see who has a fetish for women dominating them and then comparing that to how many of them beg girls on twitter for feet pics and links to their onlyfans pages.

Goffy ass nigga really asked for stats for this shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If you want to know so badly why femdom is banned then tag the mods:feelsjuice:

Oh yes, I'm sure researchers are hard at work to survey the entire male population to see who has a fetish for women dominating them and then comparing that to how many of them beg girls on twitter for feet pics and links to their onlyfans pages.

Goffy ass nigga really asked for stats for this shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If you want to know so badly why femdom is banned then tag the m-ds:feelsjuice:
without stats, how can you know, it's just a mere guess

@Caesercel[UWSL] [/UWSL]@TheProphetMuscle why is femdom banned?

A fetish is a fetish and any man may enjoy his fetishes. But basically the entire internet is just toilet worship except for this website (though I've still unfortunately seen plenty of it), just don't worship toilets in any way. They are not worthy of our attention.

without stats, how can you know, it's just a mere guess

@Caesercel @TheProphetMuscle why is femdom banned?
It’s kinda cucked and goes under female worship. It just bothers a lot of people here

GREYFAG MOMENT
Walking greyfags

its female worship

You should be banned for even asking that question tbh

No, not at all. Cucked means she is cheating on you.
The term goes beyond that. Basically giving females power over you is cucked, especially as an incel
Because it’s praising females and letting them dominate over you
so we are just gonna be emotional babies about this? "it bothers people", is all it takes to get something banned?
Yeah that’s how communities work. If enough people are against something, they get rid of it

I dont know, I have a femdom fetish but not really the one people think about like getting fucked in the ass by a foid with a strapoon is GIGA CUCKED and GAY jfl I have more of a 'foid take the lead when fucking me' fetish. Like I want a foid to ride me aggressively and order me to fuck her and stuff like that but I dont want to be dominated by a foid because thats gay and megacucked ngl ngl ded srs

Femdom doesn’t exist, it’s just a joke with her and chad

The term goes beyond that. Basically giving females power over you is cucked, especially as an incel
if a woman gives you a blowjob, she has power over you. she can bite your dick. but part of consensual sex is trust, trust in her that she will pleasure you. similarly, in femdom, she is pleasuring you. sex is about giving your partner pleasure
Because it’s praising females
not anymore than taking them on dates or pleasuring them in bed. in fact i'd argue less so
Yeah that’s how communities work. If enough people are against something, they get rid of it
so if people make a poll to get rid of someone just because they don't like them, you ban them? that's emotional decision making

part of the blackpill is you make rational, logical choices, not emotional, illogical ones

if a woman gives you a blowjob, she has power over you. she can bite your dick. but part of consensual sex is trust, trust in her that she will pleasure you. similarly, in femdom, she is pleasuring you. sex is about giving your partner pleasure

not anymore than taking them on dates or pleasuring them in bed. in fact i'd argue less so

so if people make a poll to get rid of someone just because they don't like them, you ban them? that's emotional decision making

part of the blackpill is you make rational, logical choices, not emotional, illogical ones
No wtf. If she is performing fellatio on you that means she's actually aroused by you and the chance of getting bit are zero.

JFL and you accuse others of being illogical. How the fuck are you supposed to get a gf without partaking in social customs such as dating? You have no choice on this matter, but you can choose not to be pegged and humiliated in the bedroom. Like really, you gotta be a massive fucking sophist not to immediately associate femdom with foid worship.

The blackpill is just knowing the socio-sexual hierarchy and its correlation with looks. Nobody turns into a Vulcan upon knowing this, they're still flawed humans with emotions and negative character traits.

It’s the act of putting her in a position where she has complete control over you and you’re doing shit like whatever she wants. Regular sex doesn’t involve that. You’re always taking a chance with anyone but you’re not letting them control you and doing whatever she tells you. If she bites you dick, you can beat her ass
There’s a difference between going on a date and letting a female dominate over you and doing whatever she tells you to. You might have to put in some effort in a relationship but you’re still not being her bitch

Do you know how votes and legal systems work? The individuals of a community can decide to outlaw something if enough people are against it. There’s nothing illogical about that

No wtf. If she is performing fellatio on you that means she's actually aroused by you and the chance of getting bit are zero.

JFL and you accuse others of being illogical. How the fuck are you supposed to get a gf without partaking in social customs such as dating? You have no choice on this matter, but you can choose not to be pegged and humiliated in the bedroom. Like really, you gotta be a massive fucking sophist not to immediately associate femdom with foid worship.

The blackpill is just knowing the socio-sexual hierarchy and its correlation with looks. Nobody turns into a Vulcan upon knowing this, they're still flawed humans with emotions and negative character traits.
you think a female can't be aroused by femdom?

and what if the person enjoys femdom? seriously, some men enjoy it. that doesn't make it 'worship', it's simply something some people enjoy
It’s the act of putting her in a position where she has complete control over you and you’re doing shit like whatever she wants. Regular sex doesn’t involve that. You’re always taking a chance with anyone but you’re not letting them control you and doing whatever she tells you. If she bites you dick, you can beat her ass
but you let her have that control, why is that bad? its voluntary, not involuntary slavery. it can be pleasurable
There’s a difference between going on a date and letting a female dominate over you and doing whatever she tells you to. You might have to put in some effort in a relationship but you’re still not being her bitch
you're only 'her bitch' in certain sexual scenarios, not the entire relationship. femdom does not necessarily extend outside the bedroom
Do you know how votes and legal systems work? The individuals of a community can decide to outlaw something if enough people are against it. There’s nothing illogical about that
ever hear of tyranny of the majority? thats what it is. if a large amount of people are emotional, and rule, then it is tyranny by the majority of emotional thinkers

why does the bluepill reign supreme in society, when logic is on the blackpill's side

also I asked, but are you seriously suggesting this community can just vote to kick someone out?

Femdom is cucked feminist propaganda. It's good that it's banned.

Femdom is just a form of sexual roleplay, but it is still straight since it involves a man and a woman. So why isn't it allowed?
Because our experiences (highschool mostly :feelsrope:) fucked us up, and even us without hatred are still hurting:whitepill:, and genuinely struggle in our interactions with women as a result. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:Is that what you wanted me to admit?:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Yo speaking just for me - I'm not ready to see 'femdom' shit up in my face. If it really is just a LARP like you say then I don't hate it, I just don't want to see it.

Because our experiences (highschool mostly :feelsrope:) fucked us up, and even us without hatred are still hurting:whitepill:, and genuinely struggle in our interactions with women as a result. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:Is that what you wanted me to admit?:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
i don't see what this has to do with femdom
Femdom is cucked feminist propaganda. It's good that it's banned.
muh feminist propaganda

i don't see what this has to do with femdom
I fucking explained it in the next line. If you can't connect the dots then fuck off and stop expecting people to explain everything to you.

A man can respect the woman he dominates
A woman? She loses all respect for you if you sub for her

I fucking explained it in the next line. If you can't connect the dots then fuck off and stop expecting people to explain everything to you.
the next line could apply to anything about women and relationships though

"Degenerate" seems vague. This forum talks about things that some would consider "degenerate" (masturbation, rape, fornicating, anal, etc.)

Worshipping foids isn’t allowed and that makes sense

I love when permavirgins debate and discuss their bedroom foreplay preferences

Unless it's Chad then it's just Chad having kinks uwu but then if a sub 8 male somehow ascends she loses all attraction
This sounds like Chad worship, he is allowed to enjoy femdom but sub8men can't without being looked down upon?
I love when permavirgins debate and discuss their bedroom foreplay preferences
Don't you think this is condescending and deragatory? You're insulting the userbase on an incel forum for being virgins.

Average inceldom discussion :fuk:

There are plenty of places on the internet for that, here it is not needed. We don't have to allow it if the community doesn't want it and there doesn't need to be a rationalization.

Do you go on a forum for car enthusiasts and ask why discussing airplanes is not allowed?

terrible analogy
Elab

Planes and cars are both related by being vehicles just like femdom and inceldom are both related by sexuality.

Yet car forums generally don't allow plane discussion.

Elab

Planes and cars are both related by being vehicles just like femdom and inceldom are both related by sexuality.

Yet car forums generally don't allow plane discussion.
femdom is a type of fetish, this forum allows talk of certain fetishes like anal or if you want a foid to dress up like a school girl for roleplay

femdom is a type of fetish, this forum allows talk of certain fetishes like anal or if you want a foid to dress up like a school girl for roleplay
I suggest those be banned too.

CUCKED :feelsrope::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Okay GrAYcel.
muh GrAYcel, pathetic argument

@K9Otaku thoughts on femdom? Do you think a man who is able to put his ego for the side temporarily for the sake of enjoyment is a "cuck"?

I got bullied by foids. Your fetishistic fantasies give me PTSD. femdom posting should = autobanning