Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why exactly are Hispanics and Blacks underdeveloped groups?

• Thread starter Slut_Annihilator298
  • Start date
Slut_Annihilator298

Slut_Annihilator298

Trust no one
★★★★★
I'm Hispanic, and live in a Hispanic-majority area (Rio Grande Region), and I've lately wondered why is it that my race is dumb and underdeveloped, along with African Americans. I try to not be like a spick or a nigger, but I sometimes wonder if it's a genetic thing that can't be controlled. And Europeans, of course, are a very developed peoples. The Romans conquered the Mediterranean by the 1st century BC, and had reached its peak in the 2nd century AD, during the reign of Trajan. But what is it that made them like this? Why are Hispanics still short-tempered and retarded?

Hispanics should be nowhere near as dumb as blacks. Mesoamerican civilizations were far superior to anything out of sub-saharan Africa AND Hispanics have European ancestry. If Hispanic IQ is indeed similar to blacks then this can only be explained by post-Columbus dysgenic breeding.

Hispanics should be nowhere near as dumb as blacks. Mesoamerican civilizations were far superior to anything out of sub-saharan Africa AND Hispanics have European ancestry. If Hispanic IQ is indeed similar to blacks then this can only be explained by post-Columbus dysgenic breeding.
blacks are 25% northwestern european(the highes iq part of europe) meanwhile mexicans are on average 30% spaniards, specifically the south spain,(they are the lowest iq part of europe) still the average iq of mexicans is 87 and the average iq of blacks is 83, idk if this is acurrate because it seems that hispanics make it in america a lot better than 4 points of difference, i assume that is because of hispanic whites making it higher.

its gotta do with pre-history evolution as well as the evolution that took place during civilization.

that is to say the slow long process of jailing and executing criminals/retards. the jailing and executing of criminals/retards must exceed the reproducing of criminals/retards.

i don't like spic edgar thugs and niggers but i gotta be fair and objective whenever possible

technically hispanics and blacks in america could really improve themselves but they would need the help of whites. in the form of whites being extremely serious about crime and locking up every single spic and nigger thug.

if whites started building more prisons and locking up hundreds of thousands of spics and niggers society would vastly improve in a matter of a couple years.

not only that the remaining hispanics and blacks that aren't imprisoned get to assimilate and improve their own communities and people over the decades and centuries

but the reality is thats not happening nor will it ever happen. in fact the opposite is happening where niggers and spics get away with tons of bullshit.

you guys should be extremely grateful of whites. if it were up to us east asians there would be widespread ethnic violence against you guys. in asian history there were constant massacres and ethnic conflict between the different asian ethnic groups. from the diverse southwestern region of china, to southeast asia, to northern china.

Last edited:
its gotta do with pre-history evolution as well as the evolution that took place during civilization.

that is to say the slow long process of jailing and executing criminals/retards. the jailing and executing of criminals/retards must exceed the reproducing of criminals/retards.

i don't like spic edgar thugs and niggers but i gotta be fair and objective whenever possible

technically hispanics and blacks in america could really improve themselves but they would need the help of whites. in the form of whites being extremely serious about crime and locking up every single spic and nigger thug.

if whites started building more prisons and locking up hundreds of thousands of spics and niggers society would vastly improve in a matter of a couple years.

not only that the remaining hispanics and blacks that aren't imprisoned get to assimilate and improve their own communities and people over the decades and centuries

but the reality is thats not happening nor will it ever happen. in fact the opposite is happening where niggers and spics get away with tons of bullshit.

you guys should be extremely grateful of whites. if it were up to us east asians there would be widespread ethnic violence against you guys. in asian history there were constant massacres and ethnic conflict between the different asian ethnic groups. from the diverse southwestern region of china, to southeast asia, to northern china.
"you guys should be extremely grateful of whites" I personally am. Unfortunately, these retards in Rio Grande region believe the Zionist bullshit about whites being evil, and their native ancestors being "peaceful peoples" who did no harm before the "arrival of the white man" lmfao. It sucks when your own race is so narrow-minded and cucked.

stop self hating mang

Countries like Brazil are the dream of Kikes, ultimate globohomo country with mostly mixed people who have no identity.

And blacks are further away related from most other Human races than cojotes are from dogs

I'm Hispanic, and live in a Hispanic-majority area (Rio Grande Region), and I've lately wondered why is it that my race is dumb and underdeveloped, along with African Americans. I try to not be like a spick or a nigger, but I sometimes wonder if it's a genetic thing that can't be controlled. And Europeans, of course, are a very developed peoples. The Romans conquered the Mediterranean by the 1st century BC, and had reached its peak in the 2nd century AD, during the reign of Trajan. But what is it that made them like this? Why are Hispanics still short-tempered and retarded?
Poor white communities exist in the USA, not all white people are middle class, thats a false stereotype

Genetics. Why are niggers 90% of professional sportsball players while being 15% of the population? They can run and chase a ball better. But, it's racist to suggest niggers are dumb apes.