Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why ethnic foids are afraid of dogs?

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
i was walking back home today and bunch of street dogs passed by this foid and she started screaming instantly and then of course bunch of simps came in and scared the dogs away. it's crazy how ethnic women are afraid of them while white women love them. i feel like if it was a white foid she would legit let them gangbang her right on the street and then adopted few of them.

i was walking back home today and bunch of street dogs passed by this foid and she started screaming instantly and then of course bunch of simps came in and scared the dogs away. it's crazy how ethnic women are afraid of them while white women love them. i feel like if it was a white foid she would legit let them gangbang her right on the street and then adopted few of them.
That's probably because the dog didn't have blue eyes.
@tehgymcel420 thoughts?

My mom and grandma hate dogs and cats.

Because they are around stray dogs all the time which are prone to barking and attacking them for food and are not friendly. Hence they are scared.

Which sane person is not afraid of dogs when they do this to you and rip your face off?
Angry dalmatian attack gif by vilonaart dbhvwd8 fullview

Animalistic behavior.

The dogs were trying to rape her
The dogpill

The dogs white foids love are all the "cute" and "adorable" and harmless dogs like this:
iu
iu

Meanwhile as an ethnic all the stray and loose dogs I see and encounter look like bloodthirsty killers:
iu
iu

The most fearful people IRL tend to be those with high serotonin and/or stress hormones. It may sound funny, but it's pretty much all there is to fear. Why do you think that serotonin-augmenting drugs like LSD, mushrooms, etc. tend to eliminate fear/push boundaries of reality? Fear is conditioned. If one is afraid of something it's because their mind sorta "imprints" fear in a molecular-machine-habit like format, i.e., associating bad with many things and thus following suit with the bio-physio confines of fear transmitters or cellular conditioning.

But simply put, yeah, the bitches are probably afraid of dogs because of what I said plus some may have been bitten, never had a pet, etc. I guess the reason white or at least white-passing Latinas fuck or are more comfortable with dogs is maybe proximity theory AKA comfort + sexual tendencies. LOL. I mean the whole fucking dogs/dogpill seems mostly to clash with the image of "White" girls but many'll do it/consider it period.

i dont get it. are you saying lds and mushrooms increase serotonin but result in lower fear?

and for the OP, its coz in 3rd world dogs are no joke. they can have rabies. in the 1st world, rabies is mostly eliminated among dogs so dogs arent associated with deadly disease. and in 3rd world, stray dogs are hungry and they are vicious :feelstastyman:

Usually lower it but it is a bit more complex -- can go sky high or super low. Really low and you might feel too "off" or spaced out and gone although this can be remedial or health boosting sometimes -- but really high and you can have night terrors, chronic fear and never take risks, phobias, a heart attack, screw up your metabolism fast, have anxiety bouts and even Serotonin Syndrome AKA near death too. Overall and simply put it is likely much better to have lower serotonin long term than higher, but not always easy or possible for everyone to have this kind of metabolism.

Neither is good though (very high chronically or very low chronically) -- it is just better to have more dopamine and shit than serotonin overall as dopamine is what makes you actually feel good and strong whereas serotonin is akin to a more depressant or deluded-like, foggy haze of seeing the world.

Last edited:
not sure which ethnic foids because i dont see any that hate dogs