Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why ethnic foids are afraid of dogs?

22yearoldcel

22yearoldcel

کیرم به قن یخچال
★★
12d 12h 43m
i was walking back home today and bunch of street dogs passed by this foid and she started screaming instantly and then of course bunch of simps came in and scared the dogs away. it's crazy how ethnic women are afraid of them while white women love them. i feel like if it was a white foid she would legit let them gangbang her right on the street and then adopted few of them.

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
71d 14h 0m
22yearoldcel said:
i was walking back home today and bunch of street dogs passed by this foid and she started screaming instantly and then of course bunch of simps came in and scared the dogs away. it's crazy how ethnic women are afraid of them while white women love them. i feel like if it was a white foid she would legit let them gangbang her right on the street and then adopted few of them.
That's probably because the dog didn't have blue eyes.
tehgymcel420 @tehgymcel420 thoughts?

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
109d 12h 28m
My mom and grandma hate dogs and cats.

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★
27d 3h 1m
Notorious Inkler said:

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck
18d 18h 7m
Because they are around stray dogs all the time which are prone to barking and attacking them for food and are not friendly. Hence they are scared.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
63d 11h 43m
Which sane person is not afraid of dogs when they do this to you and rip your face off?

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
45d 13h 26m
Animalistic behavior.

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Banned
-
2d 23h 52m
The dogs were trying to rape her
The dogpill

22yearoldcel

22yearoldcel

کیرم به قن یخچال
★★
12d 12h 43m
Zer0/∞ said:
Which sane person is not afraid of dogs when they do this to you and rip your face off?
View attachment 536516
Incelius Savage said:
Because they are around stray dogs all the time which are prone to barking and attacking them for food and are not friendly. Hence they are scared.
nah just bunch of harmless dogs they weren't wild

Wellington

Wellington

I crossed the point of no return
★★★
27d 7h 26m
The dogs white foids love are all the "cute" and "adorable" and harmless dogs like this:

Meanwhile as an ethnic all the stray and loose dogs I see and encounter look like bloodthirsty killers:

22yearoldcel

22yearoldcel

کیرم به قن یخچال
★★
12d 12h 43m
Notorious Inkler said:
i didn't saw their eyes but some of them had white fur and the others were black

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Banned
-
2d 23h 52m
Ethnic dogs are incels

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

CHOsen to be a VAN DrivER
★★★★★
8d 23h 35m
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel
★★★★★
206d 14h 25m
Notorious Inkler said:
probably

Zugzvvang

Zugzvvang

Supermax Genetic Prison Inmate#89701
★★
3d 18h 17m
Incelius Savage said:

B

bonesmashing

Greycel
7h 34m
The most fearful people IRL tend to be those with high serotonin and/or stress hormones. It may sound funny, but it's pretty much all there is to fear. Why do you think that serotonin-augmenting drugs like LSD, mushrooms, etc. tend to eliminate fear/push boundaries of reality? Fear is conditioned. If one is afraid of something it's because their mind sorta "imprints" fear in a molecular-machine-habit like format, i.e., associating bad with many things and thus following suit with the bio-physio confines of fear transmitters or cellular conditioning.

But simply put, yeah, the bitches are probably afraid of dogs because of what I said plus some may have been bitten, never had a pet, etc. I guess the reason white or at least white-passing Latinas fuck or are more comfortable with dogs is maybe proximity theory AKA comfort + sexual tendencies. LOL. I mean the whole fucking dogs/dogpill seems mostly to clash with the image of "White" girls but many'll do it/consider it period.

Arthas93

Arthas93

All females are monsters.
30d 6h 0m
They compete for the same resources in nature.

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
54d 19h 5m
bonesmashing said:
The most fearful people IRL tend to be those with high serotonin and/or stress hormones. It may sound funny, but it's pretty much all there is to fear. Why do you think that serotonin-augmenting drugs like LSD, mushrooms, etc. tend to eliminate fear/push boundaries of reality? Fear is conditioned. If one is afraid of something it's because their mind sorta "imprints" fear in a molecular-machine-habit like format, i.e., associating bad with many things and thus following suit with the bio-physio confines of fear transmitters or cellular conditioning.

But simply put, yeah, the bitches are probably afraid of dogs because of what I said plus some may have been bitten, never had a pet, etc. I guess the reason white or at least white-passing Latinas fuck or are more comfortable with dogs is maybe proximity theory AKA comfort + sexual tendencies. LOL. I mean the whole fucking dogs/dogpill seems mostly to clash with the image of "White" girls but many'll do it/consider it period.
i dont get it. are you saying lds and mushrooms increase serotonin but result in lower fear?

and for the OP, its coz in 3rd world dogs are no joke. they can have rabies. in the 1st world, rabies is mostly eliminated among dogs so dogs arent associated with deadly disease. and in 3rd world, stray dogs are hungry and they are vicious :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
B

bonesmashing

Greycel
7h 34m
Dotrinfobe said:
i dont get it. are you saying lds and mushrooms increase serotonin but result in lower fear?

and for the OP, its coz in 3rd world dogs are no joke. they can have rabies. in the 1st world, rabies is mostly eliminated among dogs so dogs arent associated with deadly disease. and in 3rd world, stray dogs are hungry and they are vicious :feelstastyman:

Usually lower it but it is a bit more complex -- can go sky high or super low. Really low and you might feel too "off" or spaced out and gone although this can be remedial or health boosting sometimes -- but really high and you can have night terrors, chronic fear and never take risks, phobias, a heart attack, screw up your metabolism fast, have anxiety bouts and even Serotonin Syndrome AKA near death too. Overall and simply put it is likely much better to have lower serotonin long term than higher, but not always easy or possible for everyone to have this kind of metabolism.

Neither is good though (very high chronically or very low chronically) -- it is just better to have more dopamine and shit than serotonin overall as dopamine is what makes you actually feel good and strong whereas serotonin is akin to a more depressant or deluded-like, foggy haze of seeing the world.

Last edited:
S

stay with me

latinas hate me
-
7h 14m
not sure which ethnic foids because i dont see any that hate dogs

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7