Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why don't you have a girlfriend yet?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Normies will never understand our pain.

tfw no one has ever told me that

They will never understand us because even in their worst nightmares they'd never think about living in our lives and having the suffering and problems we have.

Our definition of a "problem" or "suffering" and other words are very different than theirs.

I would respond with, "y cant you stop being a virtue-signaling whore." :feelshaha:

It's because these stupid bitches go for bad boys and assholes.

They will never understand us because even in their worst nightmares they'd never think about living in our lives and having the suffering and problems we have.

Exactly. It's not even within their range of perception.

They just subconsciously think, "well this isn't a nightmare, it's just real life, so it can't be that bad."

It must be my bad personality. I need to improve it as soon as possible.

"why won't you be my gf?"

foid disappears before sentence is finished

Not even, they think I'm too childish and not emotionally ready to have a gf even though my whore sister already had like 3 bfs in total. They also imply I'm ugly due to their garbage personality advice.
I've always been lagging behind other people around my age due to helicopter parenting tbh. It's just a nightmare to ask for anything when your own family doesn't trust you.

Last edited:
i hate people telling me that i'll find a girlfriend because i have a good personality because i know it's not true, i'll never find anybody with my personality alone.

i hate people telling me that i'll find a girlfriend because i have a good personality because i know it's not true, i'll never find anybody with my personality alone.
5'4 is an automatic turnoff for foids

A had a group of coworkers ask me if I had a girlfriend once and they asked if I was gay when I laughed and said no. Not sure what to think. I get it from guys every once in a while. I wouldn't read into it much since it's a pretty standard conversation starter.

No one has asked me that

they know why, this is a rhetorical question.

Our definition of a "problem" or "suffering" and other words are very different than theirs.
high IQ