Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why don’t you hate your parents?

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
My mom is a mentally Ill schizophrenic waste of life that sits in a chair all day and my dad is a soyboy narcissistic cuck that had to marry a (virgin) chink woman 7 years younger than him just to pump me out when she was 38 years old.

JFL how was I supposed to succeed when these are my parents :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Bro they were dirt poor until 45 years old.

I wish they would get more punishment than what they have now if you know what I mean :society:.

Are you truly incel if you don’t hate your parents? They didn’t deserve to have kids they are narcissistic pieces of shit to give birth to an incel.

It comes to the point where you cant hate them anymore cuz theres no changing them

Its just tolerating

It’s not being born I have a problem with, it’s society.

It’s not being born I have a problem with, it’s society.
in my case and OPs. No matter how good society could have been, we would still have bottom of the barrel Subhuman shitskin nigger DNA due to society not sterilizing genetic garbage as it should be doing.

My parents were good looking when young and they gave me a decent upbringing, I just got unlucky in the genetic lottery and now I’m here.

If you had been born a girl then a lot of normies would simp over you and validate your existence. You would feel important by getting reamed out by chads and tyrones. However, the gender coin flip didn't go in your favor:feelskek:

I just tolerate them

I hate my father :society:
All of my subhuman traits are from him .
Fuck that guy. Hope he dies TONIGHT
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lasereyes:

My parents never intended things to be like this for me, and I do believe they did the best with what they knew. They aren't perfect, so it would be petty to hate them for their mistakes.
I also feel bad, because I wish they could have a son they could watch grow happy with age, and give them grandchildren to visit them.
My parents will never know the joy of meeting their grandkids. They will never know the security that our family will grow.
I feel really bad for them.
Sorry Mom and Dad that I couldn't do better for you :feelsbadman:

My parents never intended things to be like this for me, and I do believe they did the best with what they knew. They aren't perfect, so it would be petty to hate them for their mistakes.
I also feel bad, because I wish they could have a son they could watch grow happy with age, and give them grandchildren to visit them.
My parents will never know the joy of meeting their grandkids. They will never know the security that our family will grow.
I feel really bad for them.
Sorry Mom and Dad that I couldn't do better for you :feelsbadman:

Ur parents sound NT.. my dad is such an autistic narcissist you can tell he never gives a shit about that stuff just himself :smonk:

Ur parents sound NT.. my dad is such an autistic narcissist you can tell he never gives a shit about that stuff just himself :smonk:
My parents are actually successful. My Dad was a Chad in college, and is a brilliant engineer. My Mom works at a Research Lab, and just got her name in a peer-reviewed paper. I'm just the fuckup

read paradise lost

My parents are actually successful. My Dad was a Chad in college, and is a brilliant engineer. My Mom works at a Research Lab, and just got her name in a peer-reviewed paper. I'm just the fuckup

Dude, I’m sorry but how are you here it sounds like you were a planned kid. I guess sometimes highly intelligent whites have insane children - see the aurora mass shooter
read paradise lost

Damn sounds like a nice cope thank you I will :feelsYall:

Dude, I’m sorry but how are you here it sounds like you were a planned kid. I guess sometimes highly intelligent whites have insane children - see the aurora mass shooter

Damn sounds like a nice cope thank you I will :feelsYall:
It's mostly that I'm super ugly, and have many diseases. Sometimes, genetics go awry. Between the cancer, and digestive failure, and everything else, I'm pretty much a shambling goblin.

It's mostly that I'm super ugly, and have many diseases. Sometimes, genetics go awry. Between the cancer, and digestive failure, and everything else, I'm pretty much a shambling goblin.

That is terrible brocel. It is so sad to hear forreal. You don’t deserve that. Just proof foids are heartless

That is terrible brocel. It is so sad to hear forreal. You don’t deserve that. Just proof foids are heartless
Yeah, foids sure like to grandstand about how much they care for the sick and disable--but as soon as a sick/disabled person is ugly they get second thoughts. (Unless they think they can use them as a way to get access to more Chad cock)

Why don’t you hate your parents?​

I do
My mom is a mentally Ill schizophrenic waste of life
same
my dad is a soyboy narcissistic cuck
he's dead now but my dad was the same cuck idiot
JFL how was I supposed to succeed when these are my parents
Indeed,there is 0 chance know it first hand
They didn’t deserve to have kids they are narcissistic pieces of shit to give birth to an incel.
Truer words were never spoken

mom gave me autism but i love my dad because he's rich
he's anti-vax

Hating your parents will send you hell I’m not here for that :worryfeels: