Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why don't you gym maxx?

@pp183 is gym maxxed

Because for all that time away from studying, reading, or just enjoying myself I would still be ugly. Just ugly and buff. And all that effort goes down the drain at a torn ACL or busted rotator cuff. I'd rather invest my time where I can be sure of a meaningful return for *me*. But I say, if you enjoy it, go for it bro.

Gym is a decent cope but without sturdy bones you're you're just pissing into the wind in terms of objective, percentile, competitive achievement. I worked out consistently for years, yet I frequently meet men much stronger than me, in a similar weight class, who barely exercise at all.
In the end I worked out that the most important factor for progress is natural hormone levels (which increase bone density like you said). Without high T and good cellular sensitivity to insulin it's impossible to gain lean muscle mass and keep it, even with a really strict diet (mine was OCD level). After years of denial, I finally took steroids and had a huge allergic reaction, don't do drugs haha

Yep. There was a scientific study. Steroids alone (no workout) will grow more muscle than working out natty (combining the two obviously adds more).
Ah yes - think I saw that study. the part which surprised me the most was how little difference there was between the mass gained from steroids users who trained and those that didn't. It was like 10%. Crazy