Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don’t women just stop having their Menstrual cycle if they don’t like it ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why do women continue to have their Menstrual cycle if they hate it ?

Why don't you just kill yourself if you hate yourself?

Because they aren’t entitled to not bleeding out of their genitals

Because I don’t have the courage to do that
Of course not because your life is too good. You can still jack off, you can still get horny, you have mouth orgasms every time you eat, you have free rent and food. Of course you won't.

Of course not because your life is too good. You can still jack off, you can still get horny, you have mouth orgasms every time you eat, you have free rent and food. Of course you won't.
What’s the point in having a sex drive if we never get to use it also I’m not gonna be NEET forever I have plans on working

Not. They and whole soyciety constantly shame non-Chad men for having sexual drive. You cannot get rid of your sexual drive completely because it's biology like female bleeding.

They take birth control in order to stop menstruating.

They take birth control in order to stop menstruating.
I know OP was being legit dumb yet to think in school (I went to an all boys) they didn't actually teach us about all this when it comes to girls and how their menstraul cycles work.

Fakecel troll.

I know OP was being legit dumb yet to think in school (I went to an all boys) they didn't actually teach us about all this when it comes to girls and how their menstraul cycles work.
I went to a coed public high school so I learned about reproductive anatomy in Living Environment (biology) class and then we had a sex ed class.

I went to a coed public high school so I learned about reproductive anatomy in Living Environment (biology) class and then we had a sex ed class.
Seriously all boys school mess you up. I became so shy around girls and here I am almost 30 with bad talking skills.

Seriously all boys school mess you up. I became so shy around girls and here I am almost 30 with bad talking skills.
Still no better dude. I got rejected a lot at school.

They can stop it by removing their womb, but they need that in order to baby trap Chads.