Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don’t women have empathy for men ?

Sirsovenance

Sirsovenance

Cope or Rope
-
Why do women have zero empathy for men. In my opinion women are the natural selection for men. If men aren’t capable of attracting a partner then nature itself has taken them out of the game. Because that’s what nature is it’s a struggle for survival and reproduction. Our only problem is that women are the gateway to reproduction so if we cannot attract a female then we will always be lonely. Nature has programmed women that way in order for them to have zero empathy for men. As you already experienced - women have zero empathy for men and that’s in my opinion down to Mother Nature. :blackpill:

Last edited:
:feelswhat: get that redpill outta here :blackpill: Only

Women have a hard time sympathising with one another let alone men. We're disposable to them, always have been.

Because they are the entitled pampered bitches, they have empathy only for themselves. Any time something bad happens they evaluate how bad it affects them. Great majority of men are also like this especially millennials.

In my opinion women are the natural selection for men. If men aren’t capable of attracting a partner then nature itself has taken them out of the game.
women have zero empathy for men and that’s in my opinion down to Mother Nature.

I hate this "natural selection" and "eugenics" darwinian argument that woman deciding who can breed is "best for nature"

Fuck that bullshit

We defy "nature" constantly through medical advances, technological advances, and civilization

Allowing women full control of which males can breed will destroy humanity and civilization, fuck "nature"

Because women are evil. :feelsjuice:

Why do women have zero empathy for men. In my opinion women are the natural selection for men. If men aren’t capable of attracting a partner then nature itself has taken them out of the game. Because that’s what nature is it’s a struggle for survival and reproduction. Our only problem is that women are the gateway to reproduction so if we cannot attract a female then we will always be lonely. Nature has programmed women that way in order for them to have zero empathy for men. As you already experienced - women have zero empathy for men and that’s in my opinion down to Mother Nature. :blackpill:
This would make sense if we were cavemen.Women are brainwashed through liberal propaganda to make fun of providers and suitable guys.

This would make sense if we were cavemen.Women are brainwashed through liberal propaganda to make fun of providers and suitable guys.
This. Soyciety programmed them so. I doubt they would be like this without the usual suspects

Women are too up their own ass.

This. Soyciety programmed them so. I doubt they would be like this without the usual suspects
It seems the case. Women controlled by elites, to treat men the worst, so they (men) have to work and out-compete each other the hardest, almost dying in doing so.
Then, with globalization and international politics, they made sure that no revolutions will ever happen again. Those unhappy, will be mentally mercilessly destroyed, forced into work slavery (shittiest jobs) homelenesses prison or suicide.

It's a rotten world, and a rotten existence. Always has been, always will be.

They have empathy if you're Chad. If they have empathy for an ugly guy, a disabled or a starving child in Africa then it's just virtue signalling.

Coping thread, they have massive empathy for chads and serial killers

Because they are the entitled pampered bitches, they have empathy only for themselves. Any time something bad happens they evaluate how bad it affects them. Great majority of men are also like this especially millennials.

Idiotic natural fallacy post

It's the fault of their boomer parents as well.They raise only spoiled brats that think they are entitled to everything because they are their daddy's little princesses.

Sex

You answered yourself in your second sentence. If a hole sees a potential mate as weak, she will ruthlessly select against him.

Is it natural? Yes. Is that good? No. What's natural is not always good, and what's good is not always what's natural.