Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why don't Whitecels date average looking black women.

Just win the lottery bro
I don't really have anything to offer a woman except conversation, friendship, a relationship, or shitty sex

What do you mean by this?, be specific
I can't explain because it's subjective. But basically, I feel like organisms are essentially designed as a species to survive, so by extension, the only intrinsic value from a living being's viewpoint is life itself in all its forms.

Tbqh it might be cope to escape the rabbithole that is nihilism.

Because JBW is fucking bullshit. Average black females also go for Chads or at least chadlites. So please fuck off with your JBW coping ethnics

I can't explain because it's subjective

JFL yes and that's exactly why its a false statement, this is exactly why I ask people to be specific because you can tell when someone is just talking out of their ass saying something they know they can't validate, its completely disingenuous to assert that you believe something is true based on subjective criteria, because the argument is pointless as the other person can assert their beliefs based on subjective criteria too

The only valid arguments are objective arguments

But basically, I feel like organisms are essentially designed as a species to survive

Yes, and feelings don't matter and they never will

You either "know" or you don't

Stop placing value on subjective things, its very ironic for a black piller to think like this

Tbqh it might be cope to escape the rabbithole that is nihilism.

Nihilism is not a rabbit hole, nihilism is truth, nihilism is what liberates you from the falsehoods of modern human society

black women hate manlets

I've only seen one average black foid in my town and she's a cashier who won't even look me in the eyes. She's below average actually, like a 4/10.

Wow so easy. If any black woman reads this and wants to take my virginity for free please pm me.

How did I know this thread would be bumped by Incel Cream....

Black women are very mannish, on average, and they have very high rates of obesity. A black woman that looks "average" to a white is likely one of the most attractive women in her social circle. She isn't going to date an incel tier white.

Blacks also have the highest rated of stds and single motherhood, making dating them a dangerous proposition.

cuz whitecels are fakecels
Cope af, you really believe one cool dude is fakecel?
I'm white and still incel, being white (even in a non white country) doesn't change shit

I'll date any race. VOLCEL if you wouldn't

Cope af, you really believe one cool dude is fakecel?
I'm white and still incel, being white (even in a non white country) doesn't change shit
one must be almost deformed to be incel as a white in an ethnic country, even bo2cel got matches on tinder lul

Because I dont fuck animals

one must be almost deformed to be incel as a white in an ethnic country, even bo2cel got matches on tinder lul
Well, I’m a non deformed white in an ethnic country (brazil), and still an incel. That’s why JBW don’t do shit

The woman in the video is clearly mixed though. She doesn't look full blooded and not a representation of what the average black foid looks like.
As a fellow ricecel we are non-existent in this cycle. There's a reason why no foid conventionally speaking want to date rice men in general. We just don't exist in their radar. We're not an option because we were never made an option, whether it's by Hollywood or availability. Most of us are pretty shit ugly anyway so that doesn't help.
I know this guy roped but, most black guys (including me don't give a fuck if black women date white men)

Last edited:
Well, I’m a non deformed white in an ethnic country (brazil), and still an incel. That’s why JBW don’t do shit
NXWfcqK.jpg

but are you even trying dude? JBW rule this country

Black women are attracted to white men but they have the least tolerance for beta behavior. They don't put up with any anxiousness or lack of confidence.

they're ugly and contrary to what some normies said previously, they hate white men.
Never seen a black woman with a white guy of my life, and I live in a 10 million metropolitan area

NXWfcqK.jpg

but are you even trying dude? JBW rule this country
Yes, it’s in my nickname. JBB rules brazil, drug providers (which is basically betabuxx) and blacks slay all the chicks here, because of the BBC and high T stereotype. Basically: average White guy in brazil = incel
Average black guy in brazil = slayer

My only hope is seamaxxing, because Asian women hate black men and Asian men (differently of western women, which love black men)

There’s only nordic women where I’m at

Yes, it’s in my nickname. JBB rules brazil, drug providers (which is basically betabuxx) and blacks slay all the chicks here, because of the BBC and high T stereotype. Basically: average White guy in brazil = incel
Average black guy in brazil = slayer

My only hope is seamaxxing, because Asian women hate black men and Asian men (differently of western women, which love black men)
banderas.gif
tenor.gif

thoughts on this nigga @VincentVanCock @Colvin76

are you sure you're white bro? just askin'

tenor.gif

banderas.gif
tenor.gif

thoughts on this nigga @VincentVanCock @Colvin76

are you sure you're white bro? just askin'

tenor.gif
I have send pics to some people here, they can confirm I’m white. In Brazil there is 2 theory’s just no be white and just not be Asian, pardos and blacks can easily get laid here

I have send pics to some people here, they can confirm I’m white. In Brazil there is 2 theory’s just no be white and just not be Asian, pardos and blacks can easily get laid here
dude that's just absurd, nonsense. You're coping hard, I'm not talking about favela thugs fucking other favela sheboons (or at least is that what they say they do in their nigger songs), if you're white and you think you can't do that then you're coping hard. Where the fuck are all these black/pardo slayers with their 8/10 blonde stacies? Cuz I only see white guys with all kinds of women, even subhumans.

Meanwhile all incel niggas I see are basically black and pardo manlets uggos with shitskin and curly or kinky hair. Are you telling me these guys are slaying? Unless you're talking about white looking, normie or above average pardos them I can imagine such a thing happening. Maybe you can't get white girls or above average ethnic girls but jfl if you think you can't get laid here by just being white.

incel:

10180941354187.jpg

slayer:

joao-cosme-de-souza-23.jpg

:lul:

dude that's just absurd, nonsense. You're coping hard, I'm not talking about favela thugs fucking other favela sheboons (or at least is that what they say they do in their nigger songs), if you're white and you think you can't do that then you're coping hard. Where the fuck are all these black/pardo slayers with their 8/10 blonde stacies? Cuz I only see white guys with all kinds of women, even subhumans.

Meanwhile all incel niggas I see are basically black and pardo manlets uggos with shitskin and curly or kinky hair. Are you telling me these guys are slaying? Unless you're talking about white looking, normie or above average pardos them I can imagine such a thing happening. Maybe you can't get white girls or above average ethnic girls but jfl if you think you can't get laid here by just being white.

incel:

10180941354187.jpg

slayer:

Yes, they are. I have seen many times pardos and blacks slaying attractive girls, being white in this country is the same thing as being curry in US, only white high tier normies can get some shit here

incel:

10180941354187.jpg

slayer:

I can’t get girl because of my face mostly

You've never seen a black woman in your life
Where the fuck are all these black/pardo slayers with their 8/10 blonde stacies? Cuz I only see white guys with all kinds of women, even subhumans.

lol I've seen this numerous times. I've seen an OK looking white girl (more of a butter face) basically begging for a nigger and he didn't even gave a shit. I had not only one, but TWO, fucking TWO oneitis of mine (both with pale white skin and cute faces) basically rejecting me and ending up with niggers, and I am not even talking about specially good looking niggers either. It pisses me off because both of them were attractive and could easily get ANY man they wanted.

JFL at this whole "JBW" nonsense. White skin is a halo only for women, the same way dark skin is a failo only for women.

Last edited:
Yes, they are. I have seen many times pardos and blacks slaying attractive girls, being white in this country is the same thing as being curry in US, only white high tier normies can get some shit here
tenor.gif

no bro you didn't saw blacks and pardos slaying attractive girls, you saw tyrones and chadriguez doing so, and chances are the pardos were probably very white looking.

the last part is just retard smh. Whites have the highest SMV, not only here but everywhere else. Whites are worshipped here. Turn on you damn TV and see the guys who are popping out as the main roles in shows, not even gl guys just there cuz JBW, open youtube and your facebook and see who's being simped by foids. Try chadfishing as a white male in brazil and see the magic happening. FFS just go out and see who's walking around with hot chicks, they're not black I can guarantee you.

here you have the "pardos" who are slaying :feelskek:

caio-castro.jpg

tenor.gif

no bro you didn't saw blacks and pardos slaying attractive girls, you saw tyrones and chadriguez doing so, and chances are the pardos were probably very white looking.

the last part is just retard smh. Whites have the highest SMV, not only here but everywhere else. Whites are worshipped here. Turn on you damn TV and see the guys who are popping out as the main roles in shows, not even gl guys just there cuz JBW, open youtube and your facebook and see who's being simped by foids. Try chadfishing as a white male in brazil and see the magic happening. FFS just go out and see who's walking around with hot chicks, they're not black I can guarantee you.

caio-castro.jpg
I see ze droguinhas (which are average/ugly) all the time with above average girls, IRL and on internet, I rarely see a couple of both whites.

COPEEEE blacks have the highest SMV, in brazil and US you guys are the ones who get most sex, and data show this: https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ual-Partners-by-Race-Ethnicity_tbl4_273990137

Black males have more sex, and lose their virginty earlier than white men, keep coping, Just be white is a huge cope
tenor.gif

caio-castro.jpg
Are you black or pardo? Run the BBC game, thugmaxx and start being a zé droginha, then you will not be incel anymore. I don't have any black grandparent or ancestry, if I had, maybe I could thugmaxx and escape inceldom, but only surgery can save me

Last edited:
You've never seen a black woman in your life

lol I've seen this numerous times. I've seen an OK looking white girl (more of a butter face) basically begging for a nigger and he didn't even gave a shit. I had not only one, but TWO, fucking TWO oneitis of mine (both with pale white skin and cute faces) basically rejecting me and ending up with niggers, and I am not even talking about specially good looking niggers either. It pisses me off because both of them were attractive and could easily get ANY man they wanted.

JFL at this whole "JBW" nonsense. White skin is a halo only for women, the same way dark skin is a failo only for women.
major whitecel cope

if she's a butter face then she's not ok looking jfl and the guy probably mogged her. You know brazil is such of a white worshipping country that just being ethnic is seem as a failo and an ugly trait, and you're probably didn't even notice this. The two guys you mentioned were problably good looking black/mixed guys but you're so used to our white worshipping culture that you'd just assume they weren't gl because of the shitskin failo on them.
I see ze droguinhas (which are average/ugly) all the time with above average girls, IRL and on internet, I rarely see a couple of both whites.

COPEEEE blacks have the highest SMV, in brazil and US you guys are the ones who get most sex, and data show this: https://www.researchgate.net/figure...ual-Partners-by-Race-Ethnicity_tbl4_273990137
Racial Differences in Age at First Sexual Intercourse: Residential Racial Segregation and the Black-White Disparity Among U.S. Adolescents
Black males have more sex, and lose their virginty earlier than white men, keep coping, Just be white is a huge cope
they have so much high SMV that in every study regarding racial preferences they're rejected by every single ethnicity but their own. In brazil I'd imagine that not even their own women will like them (that's anedoctal, just judging by how many black foids I see crazy over white cock)

just look at these studies done in our country, it's just undeniable. Tyrones and normie blacks may have more sex, but that's slaying? That means they have high SMV? The place where people have sex the most on earth is China, is just be asian proven then?

Fucking ugly sheboons that are way below them in looks isn't what I call slaying. Show me how many normie niggers are fucking asian and white pussy and I'll believe you. That's just bs.

Same said about ze droguinhas here. They're statusmaxxed/dark triadmaxxed and mostly fuck other ethnic chicks anyways, many of them aren't even bad looking they're just ethnic which by itself is considered ugliness in this damn country.

Last edited:
major whitecel cope

if she's a butter face then she's not ok looking jfl and the guy probably mogged her. You know brazil is such of a white worshipping country that just being ethnic is seem as a failo and an ugly trait, and you're probably didn't even notice this. The two guys you mentioned were problably good looking black/mixed guys but you're so used to our white worshipping culture that you'd just assume they weren't gl because of the shitskin failo on them.
IT JUST SO HAPPENS that All blacks are good looking. Got it!
The vast majority of blacks who are not incel? ALL good looking...

Thats no average black woman. Thats a high tier mulatto black woman. They are heavily sought after by black males.

Wiggers are rarely incel. They have plenty of options from white trash whores, latinas, and mulattos.

IT JUST SO HAPPENS that All blacks are good looking. Got it!
So all blacks are slaying then? Cuz in my book most of them are a bunch of ugly manlets who are the biggest financiers of brothels jfl.

Were they recessed? Did they had bug eyes with huge UEE and NCT? Did they had any abnormous trait like a potato nose? Were they extremely short? If not they're for sure at least normies. Forget it bro, thugs, statusmaxxed and tyrones ain't even 20% of the huge bulk of ethnics, whose the majority get no pussy at all.

major whitecel cope

they have so much high SMV that in every study regarding racial preferences they're rejected by every single ethnicity but their own. In brazil I'd imagine that not even their own women will like them (that's anedoctal, just judging by how many black foids I see crazy over white cock)

just look at these studies done in our country, it's just undeniable. Tyrones and normie blacks may have more sex, but that's slaying? That means they have high SMV? The place where people have sex the most on earth is China, is just be asian proven then?

Fucking ugly sheboons that are way below them in looks isn't what I call slaying. Show me how many normie niggers are fucking asian and white pussy and I'll believe you. That's just bs.

Same said about ze droguinhas here. They're statusmaxxed/dark triadmaxxed and mostly fuck other ethnic chicks anyways, many of them aren't even bad looking they're just ethnic which by itself is considered ugliness in this damn country.
Hurr hurr black women loliness hurr hurr. Black women SMV mog this forum and can marry easily, this IBGE data is fucking wrong, IBGE only serves to help lefters and progressists. BEING WHITE IN BRAZIL DONT DO SHIT, WE ARE A MINORITY HERE (21%), AND MINORITIES ARE HATED
major whitecel cope

Cope, most zé droguinhas slay only white chicks, and most of zé droguinhas are ugly af
major whitecel cope

And before you say 'b-but IBGE said whites are 42% of brazil population', half of these 'whites' have a non white grandparent/ancestry, so they would not be considered white in US or worldwide

Last edited:
I'm getting sick of these niggers talking bout how being white gets you laid, or being tall gets you laid, stfu you fucking retards. Incels come in all shapes and sizes if my fucking face looks like the elephant man I could be NBA-allstar 7 feet tall and be as white as an albino, nobody's getting fucked.

Last edited:
Hurr hurr black women loliness hurr hurr. Black women SMV mog this forum and can marry easily, this IBGE data is fucking wrong, IBGE only serves to help lefters and progressists. BEING WHITE IN BRAZIL DONT DO SHIT, WE ARE A MINORITY HERE (21%), AND MINORITIES ARE HATED
jfl I'm talking about black men. If being lusted by foids is what you define as hate I want some of it as well.

Cope, most zé droguinhas slay only white chicks, and most of zé droguinhas are ugly af
ze droguinhas who slay / real ze droguinhas

ooj12yvkp0e41.png

stop coping and look at the world outside your damn basement ffs

And before you say 'b-but IBGE said whites are 42% of brazil population', half of these 'whites' have a non white grandparent/ancestry, so they would not be considered white in US or worldwide
cuz really what matters is how much percentage of white DNA you have and not how you look huh :feelstastyman:

PB-Michael-Scofield-prison-break-638203_1024_768.jpg

"it's over for me boyos, I'm not 100% white, JBW is bs" :chad: