Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why don't we spread the blackpill more?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
We all know there's many redpill guys out there that are obviously incels in denial but try to cope with the :redpill: they're literally inches away from blackpill ideology and they just need that tiny push

We saw in the last few years that the :redpill: has become enormously popular mainly trough youtube channels instagram and tik tok accounts. I could tell you thousands of prominent self improvement redpill dating coaches that have more then 1 million subscribers but I don't know of many outlets trying to spread the black pill. We're living in an information age where it's easy to convince people with hard hitting facts so why shouldn't we take a shot?

Wouldn't it be interesting that we use the time we have while NEETMAXXXING and LDARing to start the incel propaganda machine and give traction to our movement? What do you guys think about this? Is it pointless or worth looking into?

People who want to know the truth will find it.
Most people are too busy looking to far up their ass for things like "the truth". Truth hasn't been a virtue in our society for a long time

I don't think :redpill: and :blackpill: are mutually exclusive. The main difference being the inevitable conclusion that the laws of nature are too big for an individual to overcome and that there are winners and losers.

We don't need to, f*males do that for us through their behaviour

Blackpill finds you if you’re right person

I do spread the black pill outside this forum, but nobody listens. Nobody cares, nobody wants to know the truth, people don't believe scientific studies if they come to conclusions that are mutually exclusive with their preconceived notions of the world, etc.

If someone wants to find the truth, they'll search for it themselves. That's what I've always done. :feelsjuice:

People who want to know the truth will find it.
:yes:

I do spread the black pill outside this forum, but nobody listens. Nobody cares, nobody wants to know the truth, people don't believe scientific studies if they come to conclusions that are mutually exclusive with their preconceived notions of the world, etc.

If someone wants to find the truth, they'll search for it themselves. That's what I've always done. :feelsjuice:

:yes:
this, everyone wants to have hope, this is why bluepill is popular. Red pill is modified bluepill, which tells you that different things matter but if you work on them you can ascend. blackpill is the final pill, which tells a lot of males how over it is. they do not want to hear the harsh truth, they would rather cope. blackpill is only for the strongest mentally :worryfeels::society:

It’s already spread. It’s just that people are too scared and NPC to consciously acknowledge it because of :bluepill: society

Blackpill finds you if you’re right person
Exactly, If we tried to spread it it’d just turn into “ look at our hypergamy teehee” and “ here’s another dogpill” on social media captions