Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy why don't we mass report IT for breaking their own rules?

• Thread starter Potential Rapist
  • Start date
Potential Rapist

Potential Rapist

Banned
-
look at this shit, they're not even trying to hide it.
Screenshot 2023 09 01 103302 AM
Screenshot 2023 09 01 103333 AM

Just reported that post with my hundred spare Reddit alts

good point
i will get to work

I mean our usernames aren't personal info but it also mentions "online harassment" :soy: :foidSoy: so yeah go ahead
Just reported that post with my hundred spare Reddit alts
Based

Good idea, may be worth a try but I have no hope to get them banned.

Plus the always have r/inceltear (without the s at the end!)

r/inceltears
and
r/inceltear
they're always breaking their own rules as well as the sites, we could easily get it shut down if we organized. we got that tiktok account shut down for bullying us.

they're always breaking their own rules as well as the sites, we could easily get it shut down if we organized. we got that tiktok account shut down for bullying us.
yup. I agree. It's worth a try tbh

Yeah, pedophilia isn't the hill I'm going to die on.
You guys are your own worst enemies.
those two things aren't connected in this case. reporting IT for breaking their own rules can be done even if you don't like what the specific post was about. the whole point of rules is that they also apply for people you don't like.

Yeah, pedophilia isn't the hill I'm going to die on.
You guys are your own worst enemies.
I want to believe he was being ironic on purpose, exactly to get on IT... But it wouldn't surprise me to see that some niggas here unironically are pro-pedophilia (ACTUAL pedophilia).

I mean our usernames aren't personal info but it also mentions "online harassment" :soy: :foidSoy: so yeah go ahead
i just remembered @Med Amine is his real name or some variant of it, at least thats what i remember him saying.

i just remembered @Med Amine is his real name or some variant of it, at least thats what i remember him saying.
god damn right
they're personally attacking me when they repost my posts in IT

Your initial disconnected response should have tipped me off to the fact that you can't be reasoned with. my bad

Tell me more about this tiktok account

Tell me more about this tiktok account
i forgot the username of the account, @Aspergcel made a post asking us to report an account that would posts screen shots. the comments were filled with people saying we should be tracked and killed, i reported them for hate and harassment. the account got shut down after a few hours.

i forgot the username of the account, @Aspergcel made a post asking us to report an account that would posts screen shots. the comments were filled with people saying we should be tracked and killed, i reported them for hate and harassment. the account got shut down after a few hours.
Where are these screenshots :feelshehe:

thank god that whole "get rid of the ignore button" idea hasn't been realized yet

its personal information like real life name you dumbass, your real life name is dirtyundies????? kys freak people like you give inceltears content to make fun of us, im pretty sure you are an infiltrate just trying to make us look like idiots you FUCKER :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
med amine is his real name, read the whole thread before you reply you mongrel ape.

WE CAN'T STOP WINNING :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Topkek