Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why don’t we just turn IT into an incel sub until it gets banned?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/tvl4ei/incel_hates_rape_victims/i3amo5u/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Reminder that encouraging suicide is against the rules there, I checked myself, they have about one active moderator. One out of about 13. They’re all inactive, and I doubt any really care about that sub. A couple years ago right wingers turned r/therightcantmeme into a right wing meme sub, and I feel incels can invade IT the same. It’d be very beneficial for us if that sub got banned once and for all

I did my job by reporting them. Their other sub got banned, hopefully this one will follow
I thought it didnt get banned but the owner realised that all this shit is retarded and closed it himself

They won't let you post until you get approved. Most of their users are feds though, and that sub's purpose is to softly influence discussion on this forum, as a form on moral police.

An interesting idea; there have to be things we can do.

why can't we do this really?

Take a screenshot too next time incase so that even when post gets deleted, people can still see what was said.

Must raid now or never

They would ban us on the spot. :feelsbadman: