Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why dont we just put down people like this?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SnRsOPC3XM[/video]

This guy is 15, he will NEVER EVER have a gf, its literally over. He will never have sex. What I dont understand is why would his mother allow him to live and why does society allow this? If a child is obviously defective at birth, fucking dispose of it. If hes not already this kid will hate every second of his life in a couple of years.

he should have been put down at birth. the is the cruelty of the blue pill. false hope and a life of torture.

thats so mean. We dont need to bully other people because of their looks. We got bullied enough why would you bully other people? Just let him let his life if he has a smile on his face.

#SpreadPeaceNotHate
#DateToFemoids

Normal kid at 15 = playing basketball with neighborhood thugs, lifting weights, being active

if he tries that he'll die instantly

Death would be a mercy for him.

I mean, what kind of life is that? He'll never get to feel normal, he'll never have friends who respect him and especially a girlfriend.

agreed it might be a harsh truth but its fucking reality, kids like this will never live a fulfilling life.

remember - your quality of life is determined by your looks.

don't you know hotwheels? read his story

Ultra compact midface + low T, I bet @ryo_hazuki would rate him 6/10.

I hate sbsk with a fucking passion.

The comments are rage fuel. Its generally a bunch of women praising the guy for his looks and how nice he is. Dude always seemed off to me.

This chad is so fucking condescending to his guests that are mentally 100%. I literally cant stand it.

mylifeistrash said:
Normal kid at 15 = playing basketball with neighborhood thugs, lifting weights, being active
if he tries that he'll die instantly

I haven't laughed this hard after reading something in a while thank you anon.

being someone whos handicapped and looks like that, he literally has to experience the worst part of the bluepillSphere, imagine being fully grown and mentally sound, and having people talk to you condescendingly and acting like theyre doing you a huge favor by just being there, like you should be grateful for their presence while they talk to you like a baby. and you know in ur head your life fucking sucks but you have to act like it doesnt, forcing yourself to stay positive so ull get taken care of , cuz no one likes to hear depressing shit. knowing full well that these same assholes are always gonna live a better life than you and ull never experience anything good in life. my heart goes out to these guys so bad.

the bluepill is a cruel unforgiving mistress.

Because normalfags feel good when they pretend to give genetic monstrosities like this the ''''''''''joy''''''''''''' of life. Stories like this are what originated my seething hatred of the normalfag.

I can't see the video, but these deformed people can sometimes have a vision on life that is so pure, we don't need to put them down.

his female equivalent would find love lol

it's so the parents can collect disability on his behalf

Fuck that Chadlite trying to virtue signal by having that disabled person on his show.

Whatever, anyone who isn't a total pussy can at least gather the courage to off themselves without assistance. In his case all he has to do is bang his head against the table and it'll crack wide open like an eggshell.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
agreed it might be a harsh truth but its fucking reality, kids like this will never live a fulfilling life.
remember - your quality of life is determined by your looks.
good avatar