Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't we have black or ethnic blackops2cel?

real truecel

real truecel

blackops2cel's lost brother
★★
seriously all ugly people posted here like blackops2cel or eggy or st. nevergiveup are white

I just went through vlogger list on incel wiki and blackcels mog blops2cel to oblivion

explain this

Uggocel was brown. We’ve never had a black (like nigger) notable incel though who was bad looking

I once took a selfie at the gym when I was sweating and alot of my hair strands were stuck togethor making it look like I very little hair, and I looked like an exact replicat of st.blackops2cel

seriously all ugly people posted here like blackops2cel or eggy or st. nevergiveup are white

I just went through vlogger list on incel wiki and blackcels mog blops2cel to oblivion

explain this
Very few ethnics are aware of the blackpill due to parental and friend structures. I'm the only ethnic I know who is blackpilled, all my rice, curry, sand friends are blue pilled or red pilled af.

I actually think ethnic trucels can't be blackpilled and I suspect most ethnics here are 7-8/10 in reality, as if you're lower than that you won't be able to experience the data points that allow u to be blackpilled

I once took a selfie at the gym when I was sweating and alot of my hair strands were stuck togethor making it look like I very little hair, and I looked like an exact replicat of st.blackops2cel
Meanwhile chad takes a gym selfie and looks like a god. He shares it on social media and get tons of attention. We really weren't meant to have a good life

Very few ethnics are aware of the blackpill due to parental and friend structures. I'm the only ethnic I know who is blackpilled, all my rice, curry, sand friends are blue pilled or red pilled af.

I actually think ethnic trucels can't be blackpilled and I suspect most ethnics here are 7-8/10 in reality, as if you're lower than that you won't be able to experience the data points that allow u to be blackpilled
No.
Everyone is in denial of the black pill.

St nosecel:

BDZmVGq.png

We never know when the next saint will emerge, or in what form, or ethnicity.

We had a guy called Richard.

Only whites can be incel