Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't we doxx IT retards?

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
The left is constantly finding their enemies and doxxing them to the rest of the world, ruining their lives in the process, we should start doing the same. It's time to fight back. We are all already treated as terrorists anyway (by people who are constantly talking about why we should be killed by the way)

We need some ideas, some tools, whatever we can put our hands on. Find all the info you can about IT inbreds (some are not hard to find) and we discuss other ways we can find these vermin.

In the beginning I used to think it was better to just ignore them while our community grew. But now I think it would be fun to find them, name them, etc.

Stop giving them attention already. Don't ypu realize that its what they want?

Stop giving them attention already. Don't ypu realize that its what they want?
No, its not what they want.

They want to talk shit about us and threaten us in their safe space. If we start to find them, they will quickly start to run away like the cowards that they are.

Think there's already been a few threads about this.

i think we need to do something in regards to tinder...

I don't care about IT, even the average graycel on here has probably more of a life than an IT user.

I find it funny how some of them have only posts on IT, its like they either live solely to screencap this forum, or they created a separate account only for this. Both are equally pathetic.

I'd like to see advocate's 139 iq face

I find it funny how some of them have only posts on IT, its like they either live solely to screencap this forum, or they created a separate account only for this. Both are equally pathetic.
think this guy got banned and hasn't posted since.

this is the post that banned him (i think):

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/mwbjs3/edglords_gonna_edge/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

They are already doxxing themselves.

They are already doxxing themselves.
Let's help them out
Anything we can find on this lactose-intolerant little princess?

I would let it go but the fact the bitch keeps printing my threads made me want to find her out.

Zoomie1

just post the pre surgery pics these trannies are trying to hide lmao

Let's help them out

I would let it go but the fact the bitch keeps printing my threads made me want to find her out.

View attachment 484059
Zoomie is one of these persistent ITcunts. Fucking hate her

Let's help them out

View attachment 484059
Another incel obsessed tranny faggot, lmao """she""" prob spends a good amount of time here

All of them are faggot trannies and mentally ill, there is no need to doxx them.

All of them are faggot trannies and mentally ill, there is no need to doxx them.
I am not saying we need to do this, it would be fun though

Let's help them out

View attachment 484059
@Snowstormhigh already exposed that user

IncelTears has a bunch of trannies.

isnt it against the rules?