Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Pt2 Reminder: these people are below us - u/zoomie1977

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
The toilet who is asexual and married.

Air force veteran obsessed with incels.
Screenshot 20210616 082813

Dating profile:
Screenshot 20210616 085651

Screenshot 20210616 090000

Screenshot 20210616 090020

Says she's asexual:
Zoomie1977asexual

Her cuck of a "husband":
Screenshot 20210616 084207

His reddit account:
Screenshot 20210616 092522

Says he's a part time sex worker:
Screenshot 20210616 093157

I think you all should get by now that no one on there is normal in any way, shape or form.

part time sex worker (male) jfl.

HAHAHHAAHAHA THIS IS WHO MAKES FUN OF ME FOR WANTING YOUNG FOIDS AND NOT USED UP GIGA ROASTIES LIKE HERSELF

The toilet who is asexual and married.

Air force veteran obsessed with incels.
View attachment 456758

Dating profile:
View attachment 456759
View attachment 456760
View attachment 456761

Says she's asexual:
View attachment 456762

Her cuck of a "husband":
View attachment 456763

His reddit account:
View attachment 456764

Says he's a part time sex worker:
View attachment 456765

I think you all should get by now that no one on there is normal in any way, shape or form.
You are a "Canadian" so we don't care. Also, mind your own business and stop worrying about a fellow American.

Stick with your own pack of royally lunatic snowniggers.

You are a "Canadian" so we don't care. Also, mind your own business and stop worrying about a fellow American.

Stick with your own pack of royally lunatic snowniggers.
How long has it been since you got raped by a Canadian?

Amazing work brocel.

How long has it been since you got raped by a Canadian?
I just think you snowniggers should just quit being "Canadian" and get your senses slapped back into you and realize you are an American and you belong here.

As long as you choose to remain in "Canada", pay taxes to "Canada", use "Canadian money" and recognize it as "legal tender", vote for officials in the "Canadian" government and proclaim "Canadian" citizenship as subjects to some foreign hag who has not power here since 250 years ago, then your opinions shall remain invalid.

Once you leave and recognize "Canada" as an illegitimate state, stop using counterfeit, stop speaking French, speak proper American and use American units, then you can express your concerns to me.

Last edited:
Her cuck husband is in the military. That explains why the military is a whore house now.

I will fist her....

If thats ok with y'all.....

Her cuck husband is in the military. That explains why the military is a whore house now.
While the husbands away, she gets Tyrones to come over and fuck her rough every day while him or the Military pays for the house, only to come back and find out she gave birth to a black baby (or maybe gave him up for adoption so that she can wipe her hands clean).

Imagine how foids staying home during World War II was like during the Baby Boom.

DAMN! she's ugly

you ITcels get what you fucking deserve enjoy the doxx:feelsaww:

Low IQ retard trait: You visit and/or care about IT.

It's only a COINCIDENCE that EVERYTIME IT users turn out to be mentally ill.

"41 / Female" I smell cat piss. :feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha: Also, how can she list all those degenerate kinks, and then claim to be asexual because she doesn't "like being touched"? Doesn't like being touched by non-Chads, I'm sure. :blackpill::society: Sounds like she's trying to justify polygamy degeneracy and cheating with whatever non-Chad cuck decides to get with her. Oh, wait. Oh, wow. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'm so glad to have seen this. I no longer hold delusions that I'm bottom of the barrel. :feelskek::feelskek:

Yikes that’s disgusting

hahaha holy fuck I knew "asexual foids" were the biggest whores but holy shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

what a worthless fucking worthless cunt ahaha

It is very ironic these people make fun of us, while a single drop of our cum is worth more than half of IT combined.

Just saw this thread, it's fucking glorious :feelshaha:

Can't even find words to describe how fucking awful these people are, and will still try to shit on us.
Deep down they know they are worthless scum so they need to be obsessed about bringing other people down to feel better about themselves, to feel they are better in any way possible. I'm sure they will come up with "whatever, at least I have sex". Then proceed to say "sex is not important".
I can't belive these absolute idiots really try to shit and look down on us. Unbelievable.
These... these are the type of losers obsessed with ostracizing and stalking lonely people on the internet, but we are the losers somehow.
They can't cope any fucking harder, it's full delusion at this beyond any help.
HAHAHHAAHAHA THIS IS WHO MAKES FUN OF ME FOR WANTING YOUNG FOIDS AND NOT USED UP GIGA ROASTIES LIKE HERSELF
Exactly. We are obligated to seek these used up old grandma whores who call themselves "real women" in their 40s to 70s who laid with 700 men and probably carry every type of STD imaginable otherwise we are sick, creepy pedos. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
It's only a COINCIDENCE that EVERYTIME IT users turn out to be mentally ill.
You DO have to be mentally ill to do what they do all day, and then they will project their illness on us, twist our posts or put words in our months, and try to make it look like we are saying completely different things. It just further remembered me of the insufferable fucking idiot princess_kitty14 that screenshotted my post about me not receiving basic respect as a human, and for that I started to refuse to acknowledge and respect other people as humans.
Just fucking look at what the idiot made out of my post and the comments... I wish harm, illness and death upon them all.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/o3yps0/and_by_refusing_to_respect_him_as_a_human_being/

Last edited:
Eww, you don't like wahmen with years of experience who give you starfish sex once a year? Found the inkel. :soy:

Good Lord. That fetish list. Is that a mainstream dating app? :whatfeels:

We are really really close to the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back