Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don’t ugly women kill themselves or get themselves sterilised at the least ?

Why do ugly females procreate

• Because they’re retarded and lack self awareness

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Because they’re selfish

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Because they’re scared of dying alone

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

Turbansinghcel

Failed chadlite
-
I’m not mentioning men since most ugly men are virgins anyway and therefore aren’t passing on their defective genes, but ugly women are.

These women hate unattractive men for their ugly features so why the hypocrisy ? Why pass on your awful genetics to your poor children ?

Last edited:
Prob all three, they have no self awareness and very entitled

a chad will fuck them anyway but if you mean they should get their ugly ass genes out of the genepool then yea they're selfish

Quite evident; simply the state of modern hypergamy and foid privilege, allowing even the LTBs and subhuman-tier foids to get with their local MTN or desperate LTN, and increasing the disadvantage and subsequent discrimination and negative treatment towards sub 5 male, all the while whining about the "patriarchy" or some sort of nonexistent oppression... :feelsclown:

They have the ultimate privilege and benefits of hypergamy and widespread accepted moral degeneracy that comes with simply existing as a foid, allowing praise and validation from fellow foids and cucks alike, and plenty fully willing to worship them either way; so why would they? :society:

Wouldn't help our situation, either way. :feelsjuice:

Cuz even ugly foids get simps on tinder so y would they?

The fuck is this thread? Shit on ugly women because of their looks and then cry because women shit on us (ugly men) for their looks?

The fuck is this thread? Shit on ugly women because of their looks and then cry because women shit on us (ugly men) for their looks?
Yeah why not ? Ugly people, especially ugly + retarded (which is a significant proportion of the population) are genetic trash and should be put out of their misery. Also, speak for yourself retard, I’m not ugly.

Yes. I'll denigrate anyone with a piss-poor personality, male or female.

Yeah why not ? Ugly people, especially ugly + retarded (which is a significant proportion of the population) are genetic trash and should be put out of their misery .Also, speak for yourself retard, I’m not ugly.

This didn't age well.

Yeah why not ? Ugly people, especially ugly + retarded (which is a significant proportion of the population) are genetic trash and should be put out of their misery. Also, speak for yourself retard, I’m not ugly.
Why are you here then? You're just some regular normie complaining about your choices not being good enough. Just like a woman

Why are you here then? You're just some regular normie complaining about your choices not being good enough. Just like a woman
Because I’m a short ethnic in a majority white country

Can't be bothered today, the first few thousand ended any attempt of this.

(See you tomorrow - Incel Lingo :feelsokman: )

ugly foids have even more sex than average, because of juggernaut law.

You just described black foids, but all three of those options are correct.

She is mad chad dumped her

they can still get beta simp cocku or chad cock if he is drunk enough

I would agree with you in a just world, but in this world foids are evil narcissistic psychopaths, never feel sorry for them, even for the unfortunate ones because they don't feel sorry for you, they hate your guts
:yes:
I take it back