Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't trannies admit they do it because they were incels?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
You can look at photos of trannies before and after transitioning and all of them were incel-tier when they were male. Most are still incel tier when """""female""""" but there will always be at least one desperate cuck willing to fuck them kek. They always give lame excuses like "I always had more female than male friends", "I always was more into girly stuff like Sailor Moon and cute animals than football and war videogames", "I always felt this way" when in reality most (if not all) trannies realized that if they remained male they would die virgins and decided to mutilate their bodies and take hormones to change it. Pic related:
AKagLnS3.jpeg

99% of trannies are the "Ms robot", "the degenerate" and "organic strap".

Why don't trannies admit they do it because they were incels?​

THEY ARE MASSIVE FUCKING FAGGOTS

That would mean: Incels are right

Trans or gay, i just can't understand how someone would insert their genital in a literal shit hole.

the mere fact this is even a thing is disturbing

wtf is going on with the world, especially america, this country is a fucking dystopia

the mere fact this is even a thing is disturbing

wtf is going on with the world, especially america, this country is a fucking dystopia
Too much inceldom because of foids standards and too many trannies and creeps deluding young male teens into thinking that becoming a foid is the solution to their problems

That is actually fucking disgusting especially when knowing this shit actually happens in the world. These pictures alone are enough to explain the situation we're currently in.
Too much inceldom because of foids standards and too many trannies and creeps deluding young male teens into thinking that becoming a foid is the solution to their problems
True, true. Feminism causes a lot of mental problems, this is why foids should be controlled (not allowing them to vote and all) or else shit like this will happen.

They're all deluded by kike propagandas in the media.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back