Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why don't they stuff humans like they do other animals?

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
★★★★
I would've loved for my dad to have gotten stuffed like those classic grizzly bear statues.

I would've had him posed sitting in his old lazy boy with a beer in his hand with option attachable fishing accessories.

CCAFA7E4 A6AD 473F A897 ACC443D29EE5

I think it would be more honorable than burnt to bits or shoved in a hole. It probably wouldn't catch on but it would be a fun option
i see your thinking but is still macabre, but then i remembered Lenin he is stuffed. maybe it can work? :waitwhat:

I think it would be more honorable than burnt to bits or shoved in a hole. It probably wouldn't catch on but it would be a fun option
I think your dad youl look way worse than stuffed animals.
I guess they remove any fluids of the animals before stuffing them to avoid decomposition.
If that's the case, his skin would probably look horrible.

For most animals that's not a big issue as they are covered by hair, so noone would notice their different skin.

i see your thinking but is still macabre, but then i remembered Lenin he is stuffed. maybe it can work? :waitwhat:
It's only macabre because it's foreign. If yiu really think about it, it's just like a 3D photo

Lol dude that would be creepy as hell. Almost like a scarecrow or something.

Wizard Of Oz Halloween GIF by Muppet Wiki

I think your dad youl look way worse than stuffed animals.
I guess they remove any fluids of the animals before stuffing them to avoid decomposition.
If that's the case, his skin would probably look horrible.

For most animals that's not a big issue as they are covered by hair, so noone would notice their different skin.
You think a coat of flex seal clear would preserve the skin?

But obviously the profession would have a rocky start.

You think a coat of flex seal clear would preserve the skin?

But obviously the profession would have a rocky start.
it would still decompose from within.
I think you would have to completely replace all fluids with uncomposable fluids that have the same colors.
Sounds like a shitton of work to me and everyone visiting your house would be freaked out seing your stuffed dad.

Imagine the looks of horror when the women realize that your dad is long dead xD