Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why don't some incels without serious physical problems join the military?

Y

youcandoit

Greycel
I'm mainly referring to the US based incels. The life of incels is most likely void of any real purpose, and happiness is a unobtainable goal. I have given it some real thought, and unless you are a complete physical degenerate or a legit cripple, the chances are that any military branch would accept you. The military doesn't care if you are ugly, under 6 feet tall, virgin and a social moron.
This might be a good option for gymcels or incels that cope with fitness who want to be given a real purpose in life. If you can haul your own weight, you might even have a shot at some SF programs like Rangers or SEALs. I don't see why any relatively fit incel wouldn't want to take a look at something like this, let's say a SEAL Challenge contract or something like that. If you can make something like that a purpose in your life, it can be a very gratifying and fun way of coping for at least 6 years (if you get a SEAL contract for example). At least you will make some real friends while you are in the service. We are already fucked, without friends. I'd say the risk of death is worth having an experience that less than 0.0001% of mankind has. What do we have to lose? And you get to go ER legally (kinda?).
If I was a US citizen, I wouldn't hesitate for a second.

Last edited:
right, lets risk our lives to defend a country filled with normies, chads, cucks and stacies who dont give a damn about us and want us to die on that battlefield...

militarycelling is cuckoldry

What would I get out of it? Nothing more than what I got out of gym class in high school. It may be even worse because I know in the back of my mind that I'm helping out this shitty country.

"i-i heard women like men in uniform" :feelstastyman:

right, lets risk our lives to defend a country filled with normies, chads, cucks and stacies who dont give a damn about us and want us to die on that battlefield...

Exactly this lmao

The reason why the government pushes the "soldiers are heroes" meme so hard is because without it even the 25 IQ's would realize what a raw deal it is
"i-i heard women like men in uniform" :feelstastyman:
fuckin lmao

no way im risking death for "friends"

And what do you have to live for now anyways?
what do you have to live for bro

why not just be a cuck bro

reported you for ban because it's clear you just view us as disposable human refuse that can be trained to be your little slave

fuck you

LMAO

This is the "Just volunteer bro" cuck advice taken two steps further. " Normies, Soyboys, and Roasties hate your guts, why dont you risk your life to protect them and their society that outcasted you in the first place?"

Normies just keep trying to figure out ways to enslave us and make us unwittingly support a society that's been horrid to us.

Just LOL at joining the US army, dying or getting maimed for Israel. :lul: OP is a confirmed real life army recruiter, trying to trick the poor incels.

Dying for a country that dispies you and doesn’t give a shit about you.

Risking your life so chad and can fuck Stacy flonger and get married and live happily ever after.

Risking life so foids can jump from cock to cocks from tinder

Megacuck

Dying for a country that dispies you and doesn’t give a shit about you.

Risking your life so chad and can fuck Stacy flonger and get married and live happily ever after.

Risking life so foids can jump from cock to cocks from tinder

Megacuck

Most SF guys are in it for themselves, they don't really give a shit about the country and the flag and whatnot. They ain't protecting shit and they know it. They are in it to cope, to feel badass, do dangerous shit and waste years of their life killing people professionally.

And what do you have to live for now anyways?
so your saying "well your a piece of shit anyway, might as well put your life so some sort of use. Just go out there and die so that people who wanted you off the earth anyway don't have to fight for themselves"

Most SF guys are in it for themselves, they don't really give a shit about the country and the flag and whatnot. They ain't protecting shit and they know it. They are in it to cope, to feel badass, do dangerous shit and waste years of their life killing people professionally.

To bad they are not killing females professionally, that would be every incels dream job

it sucks and you're basically giving up your rights. and more likely than not you're not going to get the job you want on top of having to follow a bunch of dumb rules with less pay than a minimum wage job. its all propaganda. even the commercials they play here show guys jumping out of planes, using machine guns, and propelling down mountains when in reality you're just going to be living on some shitty base cleaning weapons all day and getting yelled at.

They believe they'll have some kind of respect... the joke is on them.

it sucks and you're basically giving up your rights. and more likely than not you're not going to get the job you want on top of having to follow a bunch of dumb rules with less pay than a minimum wage job. its all propaganda. even the commercials they play here show guys jumping out of planes, using machine guns, and propelling down mountains when in reality you're just going to be living on some shitty base cleaning weapons all day and getting yelled at.

Yep. If you fail at RASP or BUD/S, you get a real shitty job. But for me, my life is shit anyways. It's not worth anything to anyone, not even myself. At least that way I can get an everyday routine and maybe I don't rope

Watch til around the 4 minute mark if you want to see an incel beat up and bullied by marines
"bullying"?

those are clearly his friends:lul:

they were just joking and he took it too seriously:lul::lul:

its all in his head:lul:

Joining the regular military is not worth it. Poor pay and very little status. Special forces is where it's at. Problem is only like 5% make it trough the selection process. And considering most here have shit genetics and zero training, the chance of anyone on this forum passing the selection is very small.

Joining the regular military is not worth it. Poor pay and very little status. Special forces is where it's at. Problem is only like 5% make it trough the selection process. And considering most here have shit genetics and zero training, the chance of anyone on this forum passing the selection is very small.

Yeah, I was mostly talking about SF programs. Rangers, SEALs, SWCC. I think I read on the sealswcc forums that the average height for a SEAL is like 5'8. If you are already gymceling or going max fitness as a cope, you got a shot if you can make it a purpose

The military doesn't care if you are ugly, under 6 feet tall, virgin and a social moron.
That couldn't be more wrong. You could just look at the video referenced from the 4 minute mark if common sense doesn't tell you that bullying is absolutely horrid in the military by authorities and fellow soldiers. Plus most people here are blackpilled that they are fighting for Israel, and lets just say they rather nuke Israel instead. Plus it is one of the most horrible kind of lives anyone could possibly have, the extraordinarily high suicide rate is there for a reason. No freedom, you have to follow stupid and extremely uptight rules all day, get constantly yelled at, etc

Just lol @ signing a contract payable up to your life fighting for your country that couldn't give two fucks if you die.

I'm an ex militarycel. Didn't help me get laid. I lost good pals because of some fucking Jews. The Jews in Israel own Jewmerica.

Just lol @ signing a contract payable up to your life fighting for your country that couldn't give two fucks if you die.

I'm an ex militarycel. Didn't help me get laid. I lost good pals because of some fucking Jews. The Jews in Israel own Jewmerica.
High IQ post. Fuck OP and his +(((kike))) loving ass.

High IQ post. Fuck OP and his +(((kike))) loving ass.
It's such bullshit how Westerners seriously believe some fucking farmers living in poverty halfway across the world are a threat to their freedoms and safety.

Watch til around the 4 minute mark if you want to see an incel beat up and bullied by marines
Holy shit that video enrages me. I would have legit bit the fucker’s ear off.

I had a friend who joined the military.

First he got shot in a friendly-fire accident. Then he had to be moved around between teams a lot because he wasn't bonding well. After he ended up in Iraq, another group of team members threatened to shoot him and make it look like an accident; he told his superiors and they didn't give a fuck. Since they weren't listening to his worries, he refused to go back to that group, and consequently was sent to military prison.

That is, he was sent to prison after more than a year of the military lolly-gagging, subsequently extending his contract past the terms he signed for. They kept him in Hawaii during all of this: made him do menial work, and salute the younger guys who came in after him. It sucked so bad he became an alcoholic. While he was in military prison his wife cheated on him, causing confusion as to whether her pregnancy was his or the other guy's fault. After all of that he was finally allowed to leave the military, and as reward the military pays him a pittance indefinitely... which they frequently fuck-up and try to take away from him.

And no one gives a fuck he fought in the military. It doesn't help him get jobs, not girls, nothing. He essentially took 5-6 years out of his life to get a semi-voluntary ass-kicking.

But you know, I guess the military is an option.

This video hits close to home

Screen Shot 2018 06 02 at 12751 PM

Last edited:
War is seriously fucked up. I remember our Kiowa choppers would gun down unarmed civilians, do another pass by and drop weapons near the bodies so it looked like they were combatants.

Holy shit that video enrages me. I would have legit bit the fucker’s ear off.
Its easy to say, but I think most of us would just take the beating. Look at how many buff dudes are literally surrounding him in a small corridor. He literally has NO friends that even try and help him, or anyone that says hey guys calm down. They just join in and punch him right i the face. So much for military comradeship amirite boyos

The military would be death for a truecel

It's such bullshit how Westerners seriously believe some fucking farmers living in poverty halfway across the world are a threat to their freedoms and safety.
:lul::lul: Exactly. They ain't doing shit to America. It's just low IQ people who fall for it. Unfortunately a lot of people are low IQ, so most people aren't aware.

War is profit for the powerful in America / Israel. For instance, the war in Syria profits some dude named Greenstein, so he's a money loving kike. I will hook you up with more proof if you don't believe me.

In the case of Afghanistan, the natives that are fighting are just defending their own country from invaders or the puppets in the US installed regime. The Taliban even urge for Americans not to send their kids to war in Afghanistan to get killed or maimed for somebody else's war.

ala you going to cuck for nothign in return? just lol at people who risk their fcking lifes dont enjoy the highest tier of lifestyle possible to enjoy and calm down in a pleasing setup, instead they get like normal wage and might die so theyre family or relatives ( ala i pretend im your gf ) can get heritage

Basically this.

JFL if you're willing to lay down your life to defend freedom and prosperity just so that chad can keep safely pounding stacies hot wet pussy every day.

:lul::lul: Exactly. They ain't doing shit to America. It's just low IQ people who fall for it. Unfortunately a lot of people are low IQ, so most people aren't aware.

War is profit for the powerful in America / Israel. For instance, the war in Syria profits some dude named Greenstein, so he's a money loving kike. I will hook you up with more proof if you don't believe me.

In the case of Afghanistan, the natives that are fighting are just defending their own country from invaders or the puppets in the US installed regime. The Taliban even urge for Americans not to send their kids to war in Afghanistan to get killed or maimed for somebody else's war.
Yup...The CIA trained and supplied the Mujahedin that fought against the Russians. Us Americans have been fucking with foreign governments for a longggg time. It's kinda our national pastime like baseball unfortunately.

I've been in the military. Not us military. Just compulsory service in my home country. Volunteered for a year extra.

It's like mma gym with mental/psychological conditioning as well. That and being served crappy food.

I viewed it as just a way to toughen up. Cuz I realized from a young age that the weak are stepped on by the strong. This world runs on social Darwinism whether you admit it or not.

I could give a damn about fighting for my country and being viewed as a hero.

I've been in the military. Not us military. Just compulsory service in my home country. Volunteered for a year extra.

It's like mma gym with mental/psychological conditioning as well. That and being served crappy food.

I viewed it as just a way to toughen up. Cuz I realized from a young age that the weak are stepped on by the strong. This world runs on social Darwinism whether you admit it or not.

Did it help you toughen up?

I couldn’t even if I wanted to. I’m too old now, and being a grunt on the battlefield wouldn’t be my forte. The only chance I have is becoming an officer/higher ranking stratagem person.

The only reason I would ever join the military would be to acquire training in shooting guns so that I could start a mercenary army

The only reason I would ever join the military would be to acquire training in shooting guns so that I could start a mercenary army

A former SEAL founded Blackwater.

Tbh most men don't join in the US to fight for their country. It's a means to make it in life and have a chance; college, benefits,etc. Yes, I did meet some very low iq people who were rah rah fight 4 my kuntry type but it's not the majority. Military service and blind patriotism over here is socially engineered

Military = Full of chads who will bully and ostracize you. Who knows, if you're fem they might rape you

Yup...The CIA trained and supplied the Mujahedin that fought against the Russians. Us Americans have been fucking with foreign governments for a longggg time. It's kinda our national pastime like baseball unfortunately.
Yeah, I'm aware of that. A lot of people aren't aware though.

A recent report by a US journalist has said that CIA and Mossad (Israeli version of CIA) have been training (((ISIS))) fighters at least 18 months ago, and have contract flights with Iraq to fly these fighters out to Afghanistan.

Basically, every war is about money.

In Syria, the US-backed regime already created a banking system before they even had their own government, just lol. The US-backed rebels even used a car bomb that resulted in a number of dead people, kids included. Practically no mention of it in (((the media))) and the Syrian rebels are revered in the same (((media))).

And in Yemen, Saudi Arabia urged America to join them with the Saudi-led war on Yemen, resulting in the biggest humanitarian crisis, exceeding Syria. But never does (((the media))) report on Yemen.

Did it help you toughen up?

Yes. I became a lot more numb faced that today in a civilian workplace I got asked on 2 separate occasions if I'm a convicted killer.

Yes. I became a lot more numb faced that today in a civilian workplace I got asked on 2 separate occasions if I'm a convicted killer.
Just say Yeah I was in the military.