Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don’t people admit that life gets worse after high school ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why don’t people admit that life gets worse once you become an adult there’s nothing fun about being an adult especially if you’re not NT life becomes mundane after school ends I’m sure even millionaires get bored of life sometimes if you do the same thing everyday it boring and meaningless you feel numb to it the weekend is the only time you can have fun as an adult unless you’re lucky enough to not have to be a taxing slave to the government how do people live with this for years and decades and have no problem with it being NEET is depressing too knowing nobody wants to hire you because you’re not NT is not a good feeling

Because it’s always been bad for me. I didn’t even get the school experience so my funnest years will be when i work.

Some do some don't. Its not the same for everybody.

Because it’s always been bad for me. I didn’t even get the school experience so my funnest years will be when i work.
Brutal life went from it’s over to it never begun for you

high school was so bad even where I am now is preferable

Says the guy that’s always talking about how his upbringing ruined his life and giving advice you don’t even do yourself
At least i had a career in my teens. I was destined for greatness but had the worst environment possible.

I broketh le dick

Some do some don't. Its not the same for everybody.
Because the universe is dominated by a cruelty force off the charts
448dfe4e5bfd7a63edb9f35a7e222b5f

You can see it

My adulthood is a significant improvement on my high school years.
School is basically a job you don't get paid for. Depending on where you live, you can't even quit.
As a kid you depend on your parents and have little choice in your life circumstances.

Entire nature and concept of surival is cruel. I look forward to day everything will be over.
It is. The cruelty dominated universe shows no bounds.