Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why dont no-facial-hair-cels use drugs?

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
★★★★
I am honestly curious. (This doesnt really effect me, since you could say I have too much facial hair.)

Apparently even female to male transgenders manage to get facial hair (using T? Idk)
Wouldnt similar drugs help? Like a male to male transition :feelskek:

the side effects would make it undesirable, though you can use minoxidil.

No beard for your face

there are no such otc drugs
you gotta go to a doctor to ask for testosterone supplements, which i believe are expensive

but you will need to pass a medical examination for this and most low-test men who can't grow facial hair still have enough testosterone to pass that exam
aka it's over

but you will need to pass a medical examination for this and most low-test men who can't grow facial hair still have enough testosterone to pass that exam
aka it's over

Oh. That sucks.

Do e-boys even have facial hair?

Just look soy then.

im not going to take drugs just to live up to the expectations of some hypergamous foid

getting T is next to impossible unless you're a tranny

You can be masculine (i.e. ~high T) in every other way but still have the beard potential of a fetus, I've seen it. Genetics spare no expense in fucking you over.

its a little different from FTM trannies since they’ve had 0 test exposure. They will surely grow something on test/DHT. Same with them taking DHT to grow their clits. It’s made of the same tissue as a dick, but dicks don’t grow (as much as clits) when DHT is applied. DHT and minox both work for men but it’s not gonna take your face from asian tier to full beard or anything close. Only some very lucky folks get decent results from minox/DHT.

I’m so hairy that people sometimes mistake me for an arab even though I am white

Does not really affect me in any way, no point to it.

based hairy man. hair is a sign of high healthiness
@Venomkore
Yeah, I am going to have to disagree on that. :feelskek:

@ThoughtfulCel
I always wondered if gorillamaxxing was about body hair?

@Venomkore
Yeah, I am going to have to disagree on that. :feelskek:

@ThoughtfulCel
I always wondered if gorillamaxxing was about body hair?
Nah man, Gorilla maxing is about me embracing what I am and cannot change.

I am a genetically modified silverback Gorilla with self awareness and cognitive ability.

Due to this I cannot find an ape mate or obviously a female mate

Can't grow that much facial hair and I'm happy about that. I hate facial hair and I hate shaving. Only have to do it every other day right now.

You can be masculine (i.e. ~high T) in every other way but still have the beard potential of a fetus, I've seen it. Genetics spare no expense in fucking you over.
This. High IQ.

High T does not mean beard growth.