Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't IT leave us alone??

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
they (IT i mean) already know that we won't change our opinions, than we talk about the same things everyday, cuz we don't have nothing better to do cause we are perma-virgin, but why the "cool kids" lose all their time posting us? :feelshaha:can't they just fuck and shut up

They have nothing better to do

Have pity on ITcels. They are unironically worse off than us.

they (IT i mean) already know that we won't change our opinions, than we talk about the same things everyday, cuz we don't have nothing better to do cause we are perma-virgin, but why the "cool kids" lose all their time posting us? :feelshaha:can't they just fuck and shut up
Honestly alot of them are failed normies/incels in denial. Alot would fit In here. And alot are just sad Becky's who can't get chad. That's why I dont take IT seriously, because to be brutally honest... they're no better than us.

Even the concept alone is just sad. Its a circlejerk to bash incels. Do you think chad or Stacy gives af about an incel forum? They're more sad than us tbh

Last edited:
They have so little to live for that they feel comforted by mocking those with even less to live for.

Honestly alot of them are failed normies/incels in denial. Alot would fit In here. And alot are just sad Becky's who can't get chad. That's why I dont take IT seriously. Even the concept alone is just sad. Its a circlejerk to bash incels. Do you think chad or Stacy gives af about an incel forum? They're more sad than us tbh
ofc the female IT members have already infinite SMV, so they can have a reason to post in IT, but what about the male members, I saw some photos and they are incels, some of them also virgin, I simply don't understand

ofc the female IT members have already infinite SMV, so they can have a reason to post in IT, but what about the male members, I saw some photos and they are incels, some of them also virgin, I simply don't understand
Honestly I always wondered why the female members of IT even bother posting.

It's free advertisement, plus it shows how afraid normies are of the ugly males they picked on in school, organizing and rising up against them.

Just don't go there then

They are mentally ill masochists. Only a complete weirdo will waste his time every day reading things that are offensive to him. Some have been doing this for years, it's just creepy. Stop it. Get some help, weirdos.