Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy why dont incels go gay?

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
redditors and soyfaggots always ALWAYS say "why dont incels just become gay? or go for each other? win win holy heckerino le wholesome gayerino!!"

also the same reddit soyfaggots: BEING GAY ISNT A CHOICE!!! THEY ARE FREAKING BORN THAT WAY!!!! SO YOU CANT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THEM SINCE ITS NOT THEIR HECCKIN CHOICE TO BE THAT WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cognitive dissonance fluoride sippin brainrot. the normie masses deserve nothing but suffering at this point tbh

Reddit soy: Why don’t you go gay inky?

Incel: Why don’t you drink bleach pajama boy?

you'll end up like @turdcel jfl

Those sick faggots are just trying to brainwash venerable incels into being troon faggots. It is vile and disgusting.

Reddit soy: Why don’t you go gay inky?

Incel: Why don’t you drink bleach pajama boy?
Looks like you already turned

Fat Link

You can't turn gay.

You can't turn gay.
you cant turn gay, and gay people are born that way. until they speak about incels and then apparently being is an easy choice they actively choose to not make. makes absolutely NO SENSE

redditors and soyfaggots always ALWAYS say "why dont incels just become gay? or go for each other? win win holy heckerino le wholesome gayerino!!"

also the same reddit soyfaggots: BEING GAY ISNT A CHOICE!!! THEY ARE FREAKING BORN THAT WAY!!!! SO YOU CANT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST THEM SINCE ITS NOT THEIR HECCKIN CHOICE TO BE THAT WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cognitive dissonance fluoride sippin brainrot. the normie masses deserve nothing but suffering at this point tbh
transmaxxing andfagmaxxing is so retarded. anyone with over 105 iq can think about it and not even talk about it.

you cant turn gay, and gay people are born that way. until they speak about incels and then apparently being is an easy choice they actively choose to not make. makes absolutely NO SENSE
normies are sick

Sticking your dick in a faggot is not ascending, the same way it isn't if you stuck your dick in a cereal box.

Why dont you go gay? See how it is since yoü brought it up :feelsPop: :feelsclown:

Sticking your dick in a Mans ass is not ascending, the same way it isn't if you stuck your dick in a womans pussy.
Your gay if youd do the man thing, Eww, Anus is exit only.

you cant turn gay, and gay people are born that way
Yep. Same way people are crying about how faggots in mainstream media will turn them & their kids gay is hilarious, if you're gay because you saw two faggots kissing in a movie instead of being disgusted, you were always a closet homo yourself :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yeah, it's incredibly stupid. You cannot make children with another man so obviously that's not an option.

The reason incels don't engage in faggotory is because we aren't desperate for ,,,,,sex'''''''', we're desperate for beauty, femininity and pussy

Having sex with grown men as a man just sounds inferior to nutting in your own hand, hell even the idea of fucking female dogs is less appalling

It's the strong mental attraction to the physique of young beautiful females in the first place that makes us want to perform sexual acts on them (which is a form of worship, but that's another story) sex with anything otherwise is just a disgusting deviant version of masturbation

@CopingForBrutality this concludes "sex" isn't real either, it's just physical worship of attractive earthly bodies, the act of sex is just a very special ceremony within this worship

Last edited:
It's not reasonable to ask women to date men they're not attracted to. It doesn't work that way. If that bothers you so much, just go have sex with a man. :foidSoy: :soy:

They think everyone has the same gay feelings as them...

even IT maggots know that faggots are worthless and pathetic and want to degrade us by telling us to be gay

but they would never admit it due to virtue signaling and leftist foid mentality

faggots are really so dumb to think foids and soys truly respect them :feelskek:

Redditors should be burned alive I’m not a faggot I want girl!

Redditors should be burned alive I’m not a faggot I want girl!
I agree redditors are are a massive drain on society if we finally get to the point where things go to shit redditors need to be eliminated

Didn't @Logic55 troll IT with this :feelskek:

Also if 'femcels" are so lonely why cant they date Indians like myself?

Those sick faggots are just trying to brainwash venerable incels into being troon faggots. It is vile and disgusting.
That's why they should be nailed onto a cross publicly

sexuality is an innate thing, and it is extremely impossible to change it overnight, so you can't be suddenly a faggot according to lgbt vermin

sexuality is an innate thing, and it is extremely impossible to change it overnight, so you can't be suddenly a faggot according to lgbt vermin
but then they also think incels should go just go gay and it's such an easy and amazing solution and they are "in denial" JFL

They think being gay is gonna solve the issue. It’s just massive cope.and the people who suggest this are in the lgtbq who want their community to be larger

First off we aren’t interested in dick what part dont these people understand
Second off the whole world is fuckinf superficial not just foids Why do these people think we get bullied by everyone so much and outcasted and we barely got friends due to our aweful appearence.
Third off in my case Tons of men have insulted me for my looks ans women too so it wouldn’t help to be anything either way since everyone thinks i’m incel. Being incel is about being ugly to everyone. No one wants to be around us due to our looks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back