Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why don't I have options as an incel voter?!

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★
I mean just the option to vote for an incel candidate.
to at least have some representation.

a stickler for laws such as:
abolishment of the fed - gov will not be able to print free money for single mothers and their bastards.
abolishment of maternity leave.
illegalization of circumcision: would mean no Judaism and therefore a lot less feminism as a result
mandate of paternity testing.
PDA to be made illegal
ban fakeup.
ban abortion pills (causes estrogen in drinking waters)

it doesn't have to be like a whole constitution just like a few life improving laws
per term.

is it the incel defeatist mentality of not daring to try?
is it the life strategy of most incels that only see inaction as an option?
other reason?

I am just curious as to why, when I go to vote I see no incel options.

too based for normfags

mad trump GIF
trump wall GIF
trump wwe GIF
Donald Trump GIF by PBS NewsHour

vote that chinese dude or whatever his name was for ubi, i don't keep up with American politics . Too busy being NEET.

We need to form a political party or lobbying group like the Incel Party and Incel Liberation Movement are trying to do.

But most here arr either fakecels or incompetent neets or busy with other shit so rip

abolishment of the fed - gov will not be able to print free money for single mothers and their bastards.
illegalization of circumcision: would mean no Judaism and therefore a lot less feminism as a result
PDA to be made illegal
ban fakeup.

it doesn't have to be like a whole constitution just like a few life improving laws
per term.

other reason?

1) foids would never vote for that
2) cucks would follow foids

tfw you just lost 99.99999999% of all voters

1) foids would never vote for that
2) cucks would follow foids

tfw you just lost 99.99999999% of all voters
obviously an incel wouldn't win but at least you get the satisfaction of having a voice.

what's the point of a voice if it never gets heard? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

We need to form a political party or lobbying group like the Incel Party and Incel Liberation Movement are trying to do.

But most here arr either fakecels or incompetent neets or busy with other shit so rip
Political parties are a waste of time and energy, for those directly involved and voters.​

Political parties are a waste of time and energy, for those directly involved and voters.​
Then subvert one of existing ones from the inside like the republican Tea Party did. Idk it doesnt have to be a political party per se, but some organized force to advance the interests of incels.

Either way im sick of being an isolated rotter and ready to do SOMETHING to put foids and normies in their goddamn place. Im mid 20s now and seeing the rest of my empty life crushing down upon me. Im sick of this bullshit world and im not killing myself until i make it feel my wrath. Idgaf if you think it's a waste of time, my entire goddamn life has been a waste of time, i shouldve been a miscarriage.

Then subvert one of existing ones from the inside like the republican Tea Party did. Idk it doesnt have to be a political party per se, but some organized force to advance the interests of incels.

Either way im sick of being an isolated rotter and ready to do SOMETHING to put foids and normies in their goddamn place. Im mid 20s now and seeing the rest of my empty life crushing down upon me. Im sick of this bullshit world and im not killing myself until i make it feel my wrath. Idgaf if you think it's a waste of time, my entire goddamn life has been a waste of time, i shouldve been a miscarriage.
"Then subvert one of existing ones from the inside like the republican Tea Party did"

Controlled cuckservative opposition aka waste of time and energy.

"some organized force to advance the interests of incels."

Perhaps but the incel brand is toxic and incels are typically nihilist-individualists who can't organise a piss up in a brewery. The social movement wouldn't be explicitly incel if it desired any chance of success.

"Im sick of this bullshit world and im not killing myself until i make it feel my wrath."

What you do is ultimately up to you. I don't think that the activities of the likes of Elliot Rodger (killing random people) are beneficial though.​

lol the only thing that even has the smallest chance is "mandate paternity testing".

PDA to be made illegal
ban fakeup.

per term.

other reason?

"Then subvert one of existing ones from the inside like the republican Tea Party did"

Controlled cuckservative opposition aka waste of time and energy.​
Fair point i guess but that's what everyone says until proven otherwise

"some organized force to advance the interests of incels."

Perhaps but the incel brand is toxic and incels are typically nihilist-individualists who can't organise a piss up in a brewery. The social movement wouldn't be explicitly incel if it desired any chance of success.​
Not sure if there's much of an empirical argument to be had here, but i have conversed with plenty of incels that are willing to organize and put in work to make this type of change—though there are indeed many rotters who oppose us. Foolish or not i have faith that all it takes is one big win and an inspiring leader or group to snowball things. So, so, so many men are angry and disenfranchised and looking for change that cannot be effectuated through established, conventional means. Men need to develop class consciousness the same way feminists did, that is our only hope.

Those of you reading who wish to do something to contribute to such a cause, join us on Element/Matrix:
https://matrix.to/#/!oNWMmvmqYjrqQjmwRO:matrix.org?via=matrix.org

"Im sick of this bullshit world and im not killing myself until i make it feel my wrath."

What you do is ultimately up to you. I don't think that the activities of the likes of Elliot Rodger (killing random people) are beneficial though.​
Shooting down any suggestion i have to make things better for us at the systematic level and then telling me ER isnt beneficial jfl.

Do you have any ideas here or are you some looksmax.org redpiller who thinks we should all be hustling and grindmaxxing to play into the very system that exploits and degrades us? Or just neet/rotmaxx which is going to do far less to change society than actively confronting it?

Fair point i guess but that's what everyone says until proven otherwise

Not sure if there's much of an empirical argument to be had here, but i have conversed with plenty of incels that are willing to organize and put in work to make this type of change—though there are indeed many rotters who oppose us. Foolish or not i have faith that all it takes is one big win and an inspiring leader or group to snowball things. So, so, so many men are angry and disenfranchised and looking for change that cannot be effectuated through established, conventional means. Men need to develop class consciousness the same way feminists did, that is our only hope.

Those of you reading who wish to do something to contribute to such a cause, join us on Element/Matrix:
https://matrix.to/#/!oNWMmvmqYjrqQjmwRO:matrix.org?via=matrix.org

Shooting down any suggestion i have to make things better for us at the systematic level and then telling me ER isnt beneficial jfl.

Do you have any ideas here or are you some looksmax.org redpiller who thinks we should all be hustling and grindmaxxing to play into the very system that exploits and degrades us? Or just neet/rotmaxx which is going to do far less to change society than actively confronting it?
"Men need to develop class consciousness the same way feminists did"

Ethnicity/race is a huge barrier to that and I find ethnic homogeneity desirable.

"Shooting down any suggestion i have to make things better for us at the systematic level and then telling me ER isnt beneficial jfl."

It's not a dichotomy between "The Incel Party" (women make up over 50% of the electorate for a start) and "Elliot Rodger" (killing total randoms).

"Or just neet/rotmaxx which is going to do far less to change society than actively confronting it?"

As a welfare NEET you are not contributing at all in terms of productivity, or much in taxation and consumption and you are a (tiny) burden on the system. And you have abundant time and energy, to a large degree it's what you make of it.

I don't have a magic solution but I think disenfranchised young men should form solid friendship groups, ideally living in proximity with each other. We should also aim for optimal physical and psychological health and to become more masculine.​