Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why dont girls just leave incels alone

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
its my dream to find love someday but if thats not going to happen because of my looks then id rather be left alone. instead foids love to harass us, bully us, lead us on for their own entertainment, drag us along as manpons then drop us when we are of no use, use us, etc. if you dont have interest in me dont talk to me at all. its like the saying if you dont have nothing nice to say dont say it. i hope to get a gf one day but if that isnt gonna happen i wish cunts would stop playing with my feels and then ghosting me, its a funny game to them to humiliate us

its my dream to find love someday but if thats not going to happen because of my looks then id rather be left alone. instead foids love to harass us, bully us, lead us on for their own entertainment, drag us along as manpons then drop us when we are of no use, use us, etc. if you dont have interest in me dont talk to me at all. its like the saying if you dont have nothing nice to say dont say it. i hope to get a gf one day but if that isnt gonna happen i wish cunts would stop playing with my feels and then ghosting me, its a funny game to them to humiliate us
No fr they love teasing and taunting it’s so annoying :feelscry:

They hate us as much as they love chad. They are mutual feelings or whatever. Their goal is to get us to kill ourselves, as subtly as possible so we dont kill them. Thats why they wont ever stop bullying incels. Every foid makes the train selection guards at auschwitz into amateur eugenicists.

No fr they love teasing and taunting it’s so annoying :feelscry:
for real. if you have no sexual interest in me at all please just do not talk to me and waste my time. i hate being played like a fool by women, many such cases unfortunately

The Purge movies is a womans wet dream. Legally allowed to kill ugly people.

for real. if you have no sexual interest in me at all please just do not talk to me and waste my time. i hate being played like a fool by women, many such cases unfortunately
I feel u brocel :f:

Women basically hate all men. As soon as they found chad, moments later they´ve found a better chad, and on it goes in ETERNITY.

Stieg Larsson, Men who hate women.. ye RIGHT..

The biggest misogynists on this forum doesnt come close to the misandry of the KINDEST woman. :feelsthink:

They already do. Thinking otherwise is cope. IT foids , even feminist foids arent representative.

“Love to harass us” As a trucel I’m invisible no matter where I go 99% of the time

I read a book about the slave markets of istanbul in earlier days, and about the sultan harem palace. The girls who were lined up for inspection to go to the harem were giggling when the merchants/sultan envoys were squeezing their tits, feeling their hair etc and couldnt wait to go to a chad. Its fucking obvious.

I read a book about the slave markets of istanbul in earlier days, and about the sultan harem palace. The girls who were lined up for inspection to go to the harem were giggling when the merchants/sultan envoys were squeezing their tits, feeling their hair etc and couldnt wait to go to a chad. Its fucking obvious.
this makes me pissed reading this...i hate the world i wish an asteroid hit us rn. if i had the choice to push a big red button that instantly made this planet disappear i would press it

I never interact with foids anymore. I go outside during the morning and night when foids are not outside. If I see a foid on the street I go in another direction or walk the other way. I get an occasional look of disgust if I look at a foid but that can't be helped.

this makes me pissed reading this...i hate the world i wish an asteroid hit us rn. if i had the choice to push a big red button that instantly made this planet disappear i would press it
If they were freed on the spot and told they could go back to bulgaria or wherever to their families, they wouldnt.

because they hate you and want you dead

not very haram

I've been called unlovable more times than I can count. Even by family. I learned lashing out only makes things worse. But trying to be loved by people who don't care about you doesn't work either.

I feel sometimes like I'm in a maze where so many people can easily find the exit but no matter how hard I try I simply can't.

I spent my high school years wanting nothing more than a girlfriend who loved me but instead I got bullied by even the ugliest whales on the planet. Even after being told I'm not bad looking, just "weird."

Wtf am I supposed to do with that?

I hope you find a way out of this maze. I really do. I hope everyone does. It fucking sucks here.

Bc they're sluts :feelsjuice:

Their goal is to get us to kill ourselves, as subtly as possible so we dont kill them.
This.

Foids and Chads employ their energy in the endeavor of psychologically damaging Incels because otherwise Incels would be more willing to overthrow the privileges that allow chads and foids to keep breeding while being subsidised by Incels and dead-bedroom normie marriedcels.

The incel revolution would mean less procreation for Chads, and procreation with inferior genes for foids. Therefore it's in their genetic interest to bully Incels, in order to keep Incels too psychologically damaged and too socially marginalized to pose a threat to their genetic best interests.

I don't know Lycan, maybe ask this femorrhoid who wants to save you from le evil inklers :feelsjuice:

IMG 20220624 170548

where are you finding this? i wouldn't doxx her bro from now on i just wanna leave IT alone but thats me personally
It's on the whore's profile :lul:

If I had their doxx I would do a lot worse than just repost their pics here :lul:

(Like ordering 50 pizzas to their house in Roblox Work at a Pizza Place)