Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why don’t any currys, cumskins and sand niggers live in Wakanda?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Wakanda is supposedly based on Africa. There are lots of cumskins, currys and sand niggers that live in Africa. The currys and cumskins are actually persecuted minorities in Africa. I would like to see my race represented in Wakanda and more diversity in general.

They should only live there once they enslaved all the niggers

Why don't we make a movie about a medieval african kingdom and make it so the blacks are only 50 percent of its population?
Kinda what they did with that witcher movie but now we'll do it with the ethiopian empire or something. Let's make the main character white too

Why don't we make a movie about a medieval african kingdom and make it so the blacks are only 50 percent of its population?
Kinda what they did with that witcher movie but now we'll do it with the ethiopian empire or something. Let's make the main character white too
That would cause riots on the streets of Chicago

i know, but it's really interesting question tbh
there some visible curry minority in RSA, anyone can give info about their situation ?

@Transcended Trucel
@JayGoptri
@Indracel

I just can't imagine living in South Africa in general.

Imagine living in the deep ghetto here in America except the deep ghetto in South Africa, never ends. Everywhere you go you are pretty much in the deep ghetto or in close reach of the deep ghetto.

Boy do they have so many locks in their houses and so many gates, bars, and cameras everywhere...

Blacks and Jews are the only ethnicities allowed to be racist.

Wakanda is supposedly based on Africa. There are lots of cumskins, currys and sand niggers that live in Africa. The currys and cumskins are actually persecuted minorities in Africa. I would like to see my race represented in Wakanda and more diversity in general.
Wakanda?

there some visible curry minority in RSA, anyone can give info about their situation ?

@Transcended Trucel
@JayGoptri
@Indracel
I mean, places like Cape Town, Pretoria or Bloemfontein big ex-pat centers where curries from India middle or upper class and also those curries from Europe or America enjoy good career success and privileged life. I don't think there are any real hubs for curries outside of the above mentioned places in Africa..

Where Black Panther lives
Jesus Christ.

And where did you get the idea that curries and white people are "persecuted" in Africa? Persecuted for what? You mean anti-white war push in South Africa? The violence against minorities there is just Africam abbo negroid acting like his village self. "Everyone but us GTFO". Curries are invited into Africa by many African States to represent India or (if they are from America or EU) then to represent business and government interests in Africa. It's the village gangs and rebels that want to push them out or terrorize them right?

Jesus Christ.

And where did you get the idea that curries and white people are "persecuted" in Africa? Persecuted for what? You mean anti-white war push in South Africa? The violence against minorities there is just Africam abbo negroid acting like his village self. "Everyone but us GTFO". Curries are invited into Africa by many African States to represent India or (if they are from America or EU) then to represent business and government interests in Africa. It's the village gangs and rebels that want to push them out or terrorize them right?

Basically cumskins and curries have bigger problems then whether all the African sub-sects like them. If anything it's the curries who do real estate, translation work, diplomatic work and franchise work in Africa (from India, Australia and US/UK) who have to worry about getting kidnapped and sliced up by a nigger monkey's machete !

@Transcended Trucel
@JayGoptri
@Indracel
real reason is only blacks count as minority in USA basically. Jews have chosen them as their slave beast weapon . Similar to how thug blacks have pitbulls as pets