Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why doesn't the LGBT community support ephebosexuals?

D

Deleted member 818

Self-banned
-
You'd think a group that claims to be inclusive and accepting would defend and support people who face similar cases of discrimination as them, but nope. Instead they ostracise them just like the others. How is being attracted to teenagers reaching adulthood any different from wanting to fuck men in the ass? One is faced with tolerance and kindness, the other is faced with disgust and ridicule. Even in places where the age of consent laws permit it they are still frowned down upon. What's even worse is that there are ephebosexuals who are baited by "vigilantes" into meeting up with them in thinking they'll meet up with a consenting 15 year old girl, they get scolded and their reactions are recorded for the whole world to see. The double standards enrage me to no end. Fuck society and its warped morals.

And I supported them previously. Tfu on them, for not supporting me

LGBT will morph into supporting pedophilia. There are already cracks in the movement that support attraction to small little boys - albeit they're a minority.

No difference to feminism here. It started off as relatively uncontroversial (1st wave feminism which I largely have no problems with) but became something else much more destructive.

Got featured on IT yet again. Too easy. Sigma please include my waifu in the pic next time, you dumb nigger.

Last edited:
LGBT will morph into supporting pedophilia. There are already cracks in the movement that support attraction to small little boys - albeit they're a minority.
they ain’t a minority that’s for sure.

You'd think a group that claims to be inclusive and accepting would defend and support people who face similar cases of discrimination as them, but nope. Instead they ostracise them just like the others. How is being attracted to teenagers reaching adulthood any different from wanting to fuck men in the ass? One is faced with tolerance and kindness, the other is faced with disgust and ridicule. Even in places where the age of consent laws permit it they are still frowned down upon. What's even worse is that there are ephebosexuals who are baited by "vigilantes" into meeting up with them in thinking they'll meet up with a consenting 15 year old girl, they get scolded and their reactions are recorded for the whole world to see. The double standards enrage me to no end. Fuck society and its warped morals.
Wanting to fuck men in ass. GOOD GOY
Wanting to fuck a prime girl. YOU'RE EVILLLL
The amount of :soy:

I don’t support LGBT because they don’t support incels so fuck them

It’s funny how people want you executed for banging a 16 year old. They think it’s the same as banging a toddler

the lbgt is about destroying traditional values. Teenage girls with mature men is traditional and therefore bad