Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why doesn't she love me back?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I just want to talk to her and tell her that I love her. I hate my life. I might as well be on a desert island. I need to work up the courage to go in person. My life is going nowhere. The only progress I make is in hobby skills.

Last edited:
I just want to talk to her and tell her that I love her. I hate my life. I might as well be on a desert island. I need to work up the courage to go in person. My life is going nowhere. The only progress I make in in hobby skills.
With that postcount you should know.

Because you are not chad.

Is that hard to understand?

i don't feel bad for you lmao

It's over, move the fuck on. There's no hope left.

I just want to talk to her and tell her that I love her. I hate my life. I might as well be on a desert island. I need to work up the courage to go in person. My life is going nowhere. The only progress I make is in hobby skills.
Stop worshiping her!!

Absolute parody at this point.

Because chad only.

Just take the blackpill: Having a oneitis is bullshit bc all women are the same, they're too dumb to develop unique personalities or anything.

You're being cucked by a whore who doesn't care about you.

We should make a new rule; Ban orbiters

Because of one of the following:

You’re autistic (this dries women’s pussies).

You're not Chad.

This cuck will never learn

I'm her father, and I forbade her from speaking to lowly incels.