Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why doesn't MrBeast pay for our plastic surgery?

Pumpit

Pumpit

Banned
-
Guy has millions of dollars mostly buys people TVs and cars and wont even help us with plastic surgery so we can live a semi-normal life and ascend from a 2/10 to a 4/10 but he cures the blind. I wish I was blind so I didn't have to see my hideous fucking face in the mirror that makes me wanna Mcnutt.

Because he wants views and ugly people don't give them

He's a filthy soyboy. Like Ronnie Mcnutt.

no sweaty that's misogynistic

he's too busy making the soy face as he gives away lamborghinis

he only helps out women because he's a fucking cuck :feelsbadman:

Because he wants views and ugly people don't give them
Paying for ugly people's surgery would 100% bring him views. It would also be a million times more beneficial to the world than giving niggers free TVs.

Paying for ugly people's surgery would 100% bring him views. It would also be a million times more beneficial to the world than giving niggers free TVs.
He could title it "Saving bullied people with plastic surgery" and everyone would love it. I hate that plastic surgery is taboo when we live in such a lookist disgusting society that it shouldn't be.

Guy has millions of dollars mostly buys people TVs and cars and wont even help us with plastic surgery so we can live a semi-normal life and ascend from a 2/10 to a 4/10 but he cures the blind. I wish I was blind so I didn't have to see my hideous fucking face in the mirror that makes me wanna Mcnutt.

Ok GrAY

He could title it "Saving bullied people with plastic surgery" and everyone would love it.
Using ugly people for attention is literally the easiest way to win on social media