Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why doesnt everyone here just stop working?

Goosecel

Goosecel

Kmaxxer
★★★
Think about it your taxes that you work for no longer go to raising Tyrone and stacies or Chad's kids plus mass resigning could be weaponised no pussy no civilisation

What incentive does anyone here have to work? Chances are you already are a failure anyway

Not every has parents that can support them neeting or get neetbux

I'm trying to get neetbux but I'm stupid and my parents don't want to help me

Because my country gives you shit.

I love my job as mechanic.

In fact, I wish I had been from a good family to study mechanical engineering, but it is very expensive.

Not every country has NEETbux

My work pays for high-quality copes!- I wouldn't be able to go without income, ahh that's actually what helps keep me content in life.

I'm okay with paying taxes too, cuz taxes pay for stuff that I myself use.-- (Roads, trash collection, police & fire protection, and my previous education in public schools)

Last edited:
I can't find another job, they don't respond to my email, and they don't even want to call me after the job interview, and in the end, they always prefer someone with more experience

Think about it your taxes that you work for no longer go to raising Tyrone and stacies or Chad's kids plus mass resigning could be weaponised no pussy no civilisation

What incentive does anyone here have to work? Chances are you already are a failure anyway
who said i work