Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why doesn't 'Every inch matters' work when it comes to LL surgery?

R

romania31375

Recruit
★★
I have seen so many threads having a viewpoint about 'every inch/cm matters' especially if you are under 5'9 or sth close digit.

And this theory dosen't sound so bad for me, being at a typical manlet height of 5'7

At first you have to know LL surgery is safe when it only makes you grow below 2 inches (about 5cm)

LL surgery isn't only used for cosmetic purpose but also for medical purpose

The complications and risks of LL increase from 6cm, and will increase more rapidly when you go beyond 10cm

If the 'every inch matters' theory is correct, going from 5'7 to 5'9 (or even to 5'11 with LL done twice in tibia and femur) will imporve my incelness a lot, I believe

But when it really comes to LL surgery, in those threads I found so many users here were against LL surgery, they said being 2 inches taller would make no change

No, 5'7 and 5'9 are really different

Ironically, the 'being 2 inches taller would make no change for you" theory sounds really bluepilled to me, because every normie would say so.

Or they are not bluepilled. They are blackpilled taller men, maybe.

Anyway I am still a medical student now and dont have enought money to do this at this moment

Being a 5'9 doctor is totally differnt from being a 5'7 doctor

https://incels.is/threads/just-tried-to-blackpill-a-57-fat-boomer-nhs-doctor-on-limb-lengthening-surgery-in-5-minutes.422761/

His NHS doctor is being mocked for being 5'7

5'9 would be a totally different story for me

Last edited: