Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does this truecel wear deformed glasses?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Oveja

You can see his lense on the right side is bigger than the one on the left side. I've never seen this type of glasses irl and doubt the pic is photoshopped just for that tiny detail. Any glassescels can explain? Maybe myopia plus another more severe vision defect in his right eye?

I need to see him without glasses. His eyes could be naturally asymmetrical and the glasses only make it worse.

View attachment 1298045

You can see his lense on the right side is bigger than the one on the left side. I've never seen this type of glasses irl and doubt the pic is photoshopped just for that tiny detail. Any glassescels can explain? Maybe myopia plus another more severe vision defect in his right eye?
Idk why that is, but glasses or not, that guy is still truecel. I know it sounds a little pretentious, but I find this question irrelevant. Like, with or without glasses, this guy won't score any pussy.

one of his eyes is more fucked up than the other

I need special glasses because my left eye is effectively blind and broken. This poor guy is probably similar.

If you’re subhuman, even your glasses look abnormal