Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why does this forum now believe that height doesn’t matter?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
That seems to be the case now, there is an overwhelmingly majority of people who say spew bluepilled nonsense saying that height doesn’t matter, when statistics prove otherwise time and time again.

Fakecel that are tall and coping say so, we shortcels (trucel) know what's real

I literally had a mod tell me the other day that my height didn’t matter and I could still manage to get laid. For reference, I’m 5’6” which is almost 4 inches below the national height average here.

I literally had a mod tell me the other day that my height didn’t matter and I could still manage to get laid. For reference, I’m 5’6” which is almost 4 inches below the national height average here.
Who is him?

That seems to be the case now, there is an overwhelmingly majority of people who say spew bluepilled nonsense saying that height doesn’t matter, when statistics prove otherwise time and time again.
As the number of users over 6 feet increases, you will hear more and more “incels” saying height doesn’t matter :feelsLSD:

I got 40% for saying this lol

As the number of users over 6 feet increases, you will hear more and more “incels” saying height doesn’t matter :feelsLSD:
Oh of course, I’m noticing that already lol

well i am abv avg (5'11-6ft)in terms of height which is considered tall in curryland still i cant find not a single female that is interested in me :feelsseriously:

I see plenty of guys under 6ft with women. Face comes first unless you’re a turbo manlet

There has been an influx of teenaged "incels" that well over 6 feet tall.
Don't worry, they'll soon ascend and tell you it had nothing to do with their height. Hope you're happy for them.

Fakecel trait: thinking height doesn't matter

(I'm average height so can provide an unbiased opinion)