Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does this forum have such high turnover?

Crodd

Crodd

FUCK NORMIES
-
Looking back at posts from 2018, even 2022 almost everyone is banned. Most users online right now are from late 2023. Why is this?

roped or larpers I guess

roped, ascended or just tired of this site, not just that but users from tiktok are signing into this site now and outnumbering older users.

roped, ascended or just tired of this site, not just that but users from tiktok are signing into this site now and outnumbering older users.
If they roped or got tired why are they banned though.

Only the real stone cold incels stay.

Something to do with drinking and being a cel.

Either ascended or got tired of raping the refresh button

There is no way to know. I also am a new user. This forum is hard to find, idk how people had the tools to find this place in 2020. Not so long ago I was retarded redpiller.

This forum also has a lot of infiltrators

they were fakecels.

I’ve personally been here since I joined discovering the BP aged 15 and self improving, i’m still in the same situation I was prior

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

This member limits who may view their full profile.

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

This member limits who may view their full profile.
Trailer Park Boys Drink GIF

This forum is hard to find, idk how people had the tools to find this place in 2020. Not so long ago I was retarded redpiller.
in 2020 j f l . not hard to find even in 2017

yeah fr, I considered myself a shortcel back then due to being 5’9, grew a bit past 6ft end of puberty but I’ve got some other issues i’d like to tackle