Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Why does the most retarded shit bother me?

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I'm playing Persona 5 right now and the costumes that you can wear in dungeons are bothering me. I don't like how all of them look. When I'm using costumes I don't think look the best I feel like I'm not playing the game to the fullest potential and that bothers me. If I mix and match the ones I like then I am just distracted by how not everyone is matching. I finally downloaded the school uniform costumes and was like finally one that I like, it's just like in Persona 3. But then I started thinking about how it goes opposite to the themes of the game to have them wearing their uniforms in dungeons. Shit like this bothers me often. I feel it's related to my intrusive thoughts. Sometimes I will just see something out in the world and for example imagine getting killed by it in the worst way possible. Am I autistic?

idk if u are autistic bro
but you're overthinking it.
uniform at school and costumes in the palaces.
this is the best way to play according to the plot.

I used to always get bothered by that stuff. I don't think it's related to autism we are just observant and nitpickers.